To Pouria, Sabrina, MoneyJock-e, Funnhe and others..

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I made my first clip yesterday and I captured some scenes with "Kajol" from the movie "Kuch Kuch Hota Hai"! Although the quality is not really perfect but it's just a try on making clips. :) Be my guest and have a look if you like....

This is specially for MoneyJock-e who loves indian chicks! ;) :D

http://www.kommunicera.umea.se/hemma/sly/kajol.wmv (8.56 Mb, 1,57 min)

BTW, the text that you see sometimes is from the film's subtitle. Most of it has nothing to do with the songs!

Sabrina

Ball Boy
Apr 1, 2003
England
hey Sly, I am at uni at the moment and for some reason it won't let me open your file so I'll let you know what I think when I get the chance to see it!

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
Ok I watched it..... BARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRF....

ughh.... Much better now that its over.... woooo *breath*....

Something about that high pitched squeel of a voice and the rest of Indian Culture that just makes my last meal jump out of me...

Dont know what in gods name appeals to you about this crap, but more power to you buddy...

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
AliDaeiClone jan, you must have culture in you, to be able to appreciate other cultures which are different than yours! ;)

Also find me an iranian actress or even a singer for that matter, who is more beautiful ("not sexy") than this beauty, and I will wonder myself what appeals to me about this crap! ;)

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
Sly said:
AliDaeiClone jan, you must have culture in you, to be able to appreciate other cultures which are different than yours! ;)

Also find me an iranian actress or even a singer for that matter, who is more beautiful ("not sexy") than this beauty, and I will wonder myself what appeals to me about this crap! ;)
Come to Los Angeles... Every party I go to has better looking persian girls than ur Curry Queen... I do appreciate other cultures, just not the one from Curry Land... Sorry, makes me sick...

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
AliDaeiClone said:
Come to Los Angeles... Every party I go to has better looking persian girls than ur Curry Queen...
lol Well, good that you find beautiful girls at your parties! :) Hey if you come to Sweden, you will also see girls you've never seen before in your life. ;) But I'm talking about iranian "ACTRESSES" and/or "Singers"!

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
Sly said:
lol Well, good that you find beautiful girls at your parties! :) Hey if you come to Sweden, you will also see girls you've never seen before in your life. ;) But I'm talking about iranian "ACTRESSES" and/or "Singers"!
Sara Shahi, Catherine Bell (Half), Shaghayegh...

But who cares about acresses and singers? They are all made up and shot at angles to compensate their real flaws anyways... There are tons of hindi and irooni girls in Southern California and trust me there is no comparison... Even though I love irooni girls im not blind to others either haha, love brazilian and south american girls and eastern european girls are hot too... Blondes, Asians, Sias, and definetely hindis dont do it for me... sorry... oh and indian people smell reallllly bad.... haha

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
AliDaeiClone said:
Sara Shahi, Catherine Bell (Half), Shaghayegh..
What???? LOL...OMG!!! and you think these are beautiful at all??? Ok, I give up! :D

AliDaeiClone said:
But who cares about acresses and singers? They are all made up and shot at angles to compensate their real flaws anyways... There are tons of hindi and irooni girls in Southern California and trust me there is no comparison... Even though I love irooni girls im not blind to others either haha, love brazilian and south american girls and eastern european girls are hot too... Blondes, Asians, Sias, and definetely hindis dont do it for me... sorry... oh and indian people smell reallllly bad.... haha
You don't like blonds either??? Man..what kind of an iranian guy are you anyways? But I agree with you about Brazilians. ;) Brazil is my future trip target! ;)