to Toofan........

ibrahim

Bench Warmer
Oct 20, 2002
Sydney
hey man, I just downloaded the Ali Karimi compilation and just wanted to congratulate you on a wonderful job that you have done. I'm sure you've spent hours on this footage.

I was wondering if I would have your permission to try to get this compilation broadcasted on SBS TheWorldGame soccer program in Australia, its a 4 hour show every sunday here and its not a bad thing to show these aussies what we're made of.

Toofan

Elite Member
Nov 14, 2004
Qom
www.toofan.org
ibrahim said:
hey man, I just downloaded the Ali Karimi compilation and just wanted to congratulate you on a wonderful job that you have done. I'm sure you've spent hours on this footage.

I was wondering if I would have your permission to try to get this compilation broadcasted on SBS TheWorldGame soccer program in Australia, its a 4 hour show every sunday here and its not a bad thing to show these aussies what we're made of.
Broadcast away :) Glad u liked it

ibrahim

Bench Warmer
Oct 20, 2002
Sydney
cool, so 1st part is complete, now i gotta try to get these pricks that don't like iranians (cause what we did to them in 97) to actually televise it.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Specially I liked the great songs! :D All of them matched perfectly with the videos. Specially the third song was just MADE for Karimi's moves, playing around in the filed (i.e. the slow motion against AS Roma). :D Also the rest of the songs were great! :)

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Real Madrid jan, I don't have the link at the moment but if you haven't seen this clip yet, you of all the people are gonna LOVE it! You'll see some clips of him you've never seen before together with others that you've already seen. The best thing with it, is that it's LOOOONG! ;)