Vahid & Michael Own

Nov 24, 2002
Both with great season before joining the bigger clubs .. i dont compare them as player but both facing the same problem new season .. the difference is own with the small chances that he get as substituation he scores and our vahid some time doesnt even warm the bench !!!!!!!!!own is on loan with REAl and probably with disastor sitaution of liverpool will return there .. at least this is what he wants!

our vahid also with that great season last year , he singed with bayern as the team was kind of gave up in case of pizzaro with a bad season that he had last year but pizzaro finding his magic touch . young unknown guerroro saving bayern match after the match and return of zickler and soon santa-cruz , it is pretty hard for him to become as starter or even first sub in bayern ! and warming the bench in a regular base can efect the game of every single player not only vahid ! we saw the result against bahrain even thought he wasnt playing out of position!
i guess the best for him is to move to other club in germany( as he said he wants to stay there) where he can play ! he is 28 and as striker he has maybe 2 or 3 good years in front of him!

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
dude, what you talking about? who said owen is on loan? players like owen font go on loan to any club!!

real paid 10 million pounds for owen! he is not on loan!

Oct 18, 2002
Sydney, Australia
a little bit of research may help for future posts.

And by the way, Owen did not have a good season last year even by Chris Armstrong or Helder Postiga standards. Ali will know what i mean. ;-)

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Babr's post is the translation of an article in Jahan-Football. I think it's totally irrelevant.

Owen's concern is to get playing time so Erikson invites him for National squad. Vahid doesn't have that concern. He gets invited no matter what.

I still think Vahid should leave Bayern cuz there is no way he will get playing time with 4 other top-notch strikers in the squad.

Nov 24, 2002
ali i heard he is on loan ... what r u talking about dont u remeber moriente last season with monaco what u mean players like owen dont go on loan .. ?!

and abou owen .. imo he is great player and in liverpool they apprecite him more than anywhere else

R.BAGGIO

National Team Player
Oct 19, 2002
Toronto
buddy Real paid for owen

and i dont think he played poor this season for Real, compared to the minutes he gets, not too bad at all...

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
well...helder postiga at least scored one decisive goal...which owen didn't. ;) sportie has a point..

otherwise...something else..
bayern is simply a big club, and vahid with his personality doesn't match there. vahid ain't an asshole, but he is a real good guy, and that's something that makes you usually fail at big clubs..

he is best at smaller clubs...or clubs with some type of family feeling..bayern is much about politics and vahid ain't that type of player.

You guys don't know how much people in Bochum still like Vahid...
I was in the stadium against Dortmund, and when Oliseh was running around warming up, the fans sang "Vahid Vahid Vahid Hashemian" to piss him off!
He was the first player at Bochum, to have his own signation whenever he scored a goal..
They made helicopter sounds in the stadium and the fans chanted "Hubschraubereinsatz".

Vahid simply doesn't match to Bayern...easy as this! not from quality reasons, but because of his attitude and character.

Nov 24, 2002
it is true mehdi jan .. vahid better move from bayern.. this is the best for him and our NT .. i am sure he will have a better season in smaller club as you said ...

Nov 24, 2002
ali jan i heard he was on loan .. ! but you are right aziz ,but comming and say the big players dont move to other club as loan .. that doesnt make sens dude ! i just gave u the exmple or moriente ..last yrs with monaco !.

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
Babr_E_Mazandaran said:
ali jan i heard he was on loan .. ! but you are right aziz ,but comming and say the big players dont move to other club as loan .. that doesnt make sens dude ! i just gave u the exmple or moriente ..last yrs with monaco !.
i know about morientes, but what i meant by saying 'players like owen dont go on loan to any club' was that owen was in the starting 11 for liverpool, and england. he didnt need to go anywhere on loan. morientes on the other hand couldnt get in to the team. :)

going back to the actual point of ur post, i agree than vahid should leave bayern, and leave fast! he is not getting any younger!

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
pezhman jon, agha aziat nakon dige! i had just about forgot about them two!! everytime i hear 'helder' my blood boils. lol

btw- what u think about ur boy coming back to merseyside at the weekend? will he get a descent reception? ;)

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Babr_E_Mazandaran said:
and warming the bench in a regular base can efect the game of every single player not only vahid ! we saw the result against bahrain even thought he wasnt playing out of position!
hey,who said Vahid wasnt playing out of position against Bahrain?!
he was way out of position. in left wing??give me a break! he is a tall and eager STRIKER(who actually does score unlike some ppl!) and not a left wing.

well Owen's situation is different. he has a class of his own with his long time great performances in Liverpool and England that he wont be forgotten if he is benched for couple of weeks.

But Vahid,although well known in Bochum, wasnt estalished enough as Owen. If he stays another bench-warming season with Bayern, no1 will remember his name anymore.so he should move I think.:rolleyes: