World cup tickets question

Nov 29, 2002
Right, you know the TST tickets? Team series where you get to follow a team to any stage?
I want to get one to the final, but according to the website the final has been oversubscribed when it comes to tickets.
My question is would my chance of getting a ticket be greater if I apply for a TST-6 to the semi-final or say TST-5 to the quarter final rather than a TST-7 to the final?
Also no need to reply saying Iran wont get to those stages, I am aware of that and happy to watch any team play!
Thanks,
Strangemoosh

Oct 18, 2002
Agha Dr.
well, your chances does not rise if you apply till tickets for semi...
the final ticket as you told us is finished
so just go ahead and apply for Iranian games so that i will see you in the stadium

Personally, I feel that if you apply just Iran group wise games your chances rise because big brother does not want to see an Iranian sitting in the Argentina block during the play offs :)

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
guys, nothing is finished :D what happened Dr. is when you apply, since its over sold, it will go to lottery system, i purchased TST 7 20 min into when they started selling tix back at Feb 1st. but now even i have to go to Lottery :( nothing is for sure until the draw.
but if you really wana hear it from those incharge :) e-mail them. i remember there was an e-mail add somewhere.

Nov 29, 2002
pooya jAn I know about the lottery system which occurs for every application between 1st feb and last march

But my question was is there a different lottery for TST-6 than for TST-7? BEcause more people are gonna apply for TST-7 and individual wcfinal tickets than TST-6 aren't they?