Zamin khoob nabood baba

IPride

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Did you see that field? it was aweful!!!

Kaj bood baba aslan!!

Bacheha ro in zamin tamrin nadashtan! we would have won easily if it was anywhere else!

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
LOOL!!! welcome back Ipride jan!long time no 30?!

mozue un "Arus ast ke nemitunest beraghse migoft,zamin kaje"!!

eshghi

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
C'mon guys! Give our guys a break! Every time FIFA changes the ball, you hear even
the best players in the world complaining. It's not like it's the first time we have
heard players (even the best in the world) complain about the ball or field conditions.
Daei complained about it, and so did Nekoonam. There had to be something. It wasn't
like they were blaming their game on it, but if it affects their game even slightly,
why shouldn't they have the right to complain? If it is Ronaldo or Zidane complaining,
it deserves headline news, but if it is Daei and Nekoonam, it belongs to Jay Leno?!!!

Whizz

National Team Player
Oct 27, 2002
Over Here, you?
Ey baba, I was to say the same thing about aroos nemitoneh beraghse but nilou beat me at it looooooool. on a serious note, we always end up with the crap refree's and the worst ball and the worst field.

Oldman

Bench Warmer
Jan 6, 2005
Ba dorood:

The pitch was just like ours only five years ago.

The small elements like the venue and equipment are important but with the same token, pros know how to adjust to it. THAT IS WHY THEY ARE PRO.

I give some credit to what Daie said about the ball but this match was all on our coach.

He was off with his AARAAYESH.

I don't know why Kia was not pushing forward in his usual position.

Nosrati can not even insure his throw-ins are to our players. In first half he threw the ball three times in a row and missed our player!!! This is a GIME!!!

We also must consider JANG ASAAB as Arabs put together against Iranians.

THEY ARE LOW LIFE AND WE KNOW THIS AS THEY USE ANY TRICK!!!

The Bahrain's manager before the match said this game is not as important as the one four years ago as back then ALL ARABS UNIFIED TO BLOCK IRAN TO GOTO WC!!!

Yeah, instead they sent KSA to embarrass the HECK out of Asia!!! Isn't this bright?!!

I suggest instead of using AHMAGH in Persian, we use the word ARAB.

YAROO AJAB ARABIEH!!

Babak G

News Team, ISP Managers Team
Feb 13, 2003
Parts Unknown
Branko was seemingly satisfied with 1 point and did not want to risk anything.

Thats the answer to why Kia wasnt pushing forward and why in the second half we pulled back and why Nosrati did not make any runs on the right.

Why doesnt anyone realize getting 1 point in Bahrain is not a bad result?!?!

Oct 18, 2002
Antelope Valley,California
If the ball issue was indeed an issue, why didn't IFF get the balls ahead of time for players to practice with? Didn't or shouldn't have they known that WCQ games were to be played with new balls?

Eshghi jon, the result of getting 1 point,may prove to be good at the end. The performance, and the way we got it is what is bothersome to many. It reminded many of our U23 draw against South Korea. Not a single serious planned attack! Considering the past 2 qual games, there will an end to this streak of luck someday. I just hope it won't be too late of stage to recover from!