Champions league 2017-18 | Road to Kiev (R)

I wish for any team except Barca! I do not see ANY WAY for Real to beat Barca. Zero.

I wish for
Sevilla --> Liverpool --> Roma --> Juve --> Bayern -------->City -------------------------------------------------------FUCK MY LIFE -->Barca
Dude, City is one of the better odds for teams like Madrid and Barca (or others).

This City team is not set up for elimination bouts. It's great for leagues, but its fragility is beyond unreasonable for knock-out competitions. Much like Barcelona, it takes very little for things to go completely wrong for City. Teams that press very high, very fast and can't handle not having the ball for more than a few seconds are very susceptible to heavy losses. This has been proven time and again for Barca. City is no different under Pep. Amazing to watch, but too fragile.

And unlike Barcelona, they don't have Messi to bail them out. How many times has Messi turned a complete REEDEMOON by Barca into a victory? City doesn't have that.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Damn easy ride for Barca, Bayern and Man City.

would be more entertaining if Man City vs Barcelona played and also Liverpool vs. Real.

Nov 29, 2002
I'm jealous of you guys - how do you get excited about this shit any more?

Even with both energy drink teams still in, the europa league is more interesting than champions league garbage.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I'm jealous of you guys - how do you get excited about this shit any more?

Even with both energy drink teams still in, the europa league is more interesting than champions league garbage.
Sorry to inform you, but CL is the best football played on earth .... nothing beats the quality ...

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Barcelona (60%) v Roma (40%)
Sevilla (20%) v Bayern München (80%)
Juventus (45%) v Real Madrid (55%)
Liverpool (40%) v Manchester City (60%)

Barcelona (90%) v Roma (10%)
Sevilla (5%) v Bayern München (95%)
Juventus (45%) v Real Madrid (55%)
Liverpool (30%) v Manchester City (70%)