La Liga & All Spanish related Matches,Schedules , News, Transfers and Updates ( 2017-18 )

Ostad, what happened to Las Palmas, I recall you told me last year you following them and they will finish top 5!
.I'd say due to lack of $$$$$ and it's such a shame .... they started the campaign in 2015 convencingly but then lost a lot of resources, and players , last of them was Jonathan Viera whom which the club sold for only €11 million ....

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Not even with a goal and two assists?
Yeah, the issue is I dont think its fair to only look at stat, yes he had 2 assists, but they were nothing Crazy, in other hand, Jordi Alba assist to him was very nice ! Suarez both goals were nice ... If you only look at stats, 2 goals vs 1 goal and 2 assist? hmm I dont know ! anyway

Yeah, the issue is I dont think its fair to only look at stat, yes he had 2 assists, but they were nothing Crazy, in other hand, Jordi Alba assist to him was very nice ! Suarez both goals were nice ... If you only look at stats, 2 goals vs 1 goal and 2 assist? hmm I dont know ! anyway
I think you're the one not being unfair. Messi might not have exploded the arena, but again this game could've ended 5-0 for Sevilla if Messi wasn't playing. That's the kind of player he is. He's doing Xavi's, "young" Messi's and even some of Iniesta's work at the same time while seemingly just walking on the pitch for most of the game.

I don't really like how he's being utilized at all. Despite all his achievements and fame, he's probably the biggest waste in football history. What an unbelievable player.

BTW, Barca finally played some football (first and last time this season). Amazing how after winning a double most fans still feel bitter and uncertain about the club's direction. That's what they've done to this great club.

some players just need to walk on the pitch and win the match and MOTM . but now you wanna say what happened to Roma ?!!!

Special day for both barca and Depor. both teams lock horns today @14.45. One to win the title and the other to avoid relegation. Barca needs a draw to crown the championship and should that happen then Depor officially relegated. Depor have alrady %90 dropped from la liga but today's loss makes it official. It will be strange if Barca players celebrate @ Riazor

1525006159779.png

Last edited: