Champions league 2017-18 | Road to Kiev (R)

Intoxicated

Bench Warmer
Dec 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Most of Arsenal players are just not good enough for top tier. 3 Klopps and 5 Simmiones combined won't get much out of them
Arsenal has 4-5 quality players and the rest are all squad players at best . Bellerin, xhaka, koscielny, mustafi,welbeck...all fucking useless and of course no bench

Most of Arsenal players are just not good enough for top tier. 3 Klopps and 5 Simmiones combined won't get much out of them
Arsenal has 4-5 quality players and the rest are all squad players at best . Bellerin, xhaka, koscielny, mustafi,welbeck...all fucking useless and of course no bench
Agreed. Even players like Ozil and Wilshere are mostly hype without substance.

Intoxicated

Bench Warmer
Dec 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Agreed. Even players like Ozil and Wilshere are mostly hype without substance.
you mean wheelchair? :)

with Ozil, i give him benefit of the doubt as he excel when wearing the German NT jersery but at Arsenal he is inconsistent. Aside from lack of quality, Arsenal needs a Simeone type of coach. Someone who brings energy and fear. Someone who walks into the change room and slaps the shit of every player for no reason just to set a tone and expectation.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Salah is the best player Liverpool have had since the 80s.
He should celebrate these goals though, I'm not sure Roma fans care that he is not celebrating against them if he is decimating them brutally with his football
Casual fans like you should calm down
Salah has been terrific this season but it’s too early to call him a great.
I put Steven Gerrard, Luis Suarez and Torres ahead of him right now.

Last edited:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Would you say it's easier to be the fan of a team with more money and more stars?

Athletico is fine and 2nd in their own league with 4 losses probably less than losses of anyone's favorite team here (other than Barca and MC) . I myself don't watch them and didnt but next day at the gym I watched parts of the rerun and appreciate their fighting spirits. I'ts a favorite team I don't watch just because as you say they are not always exciting but they pull results.

What a tokhmi team this Atletico is to play against. So unlikable. And yes Khak too sare Arsenal.

Last edited:
Would you say it's easier to be the fan of a team with more money and more stars?

Athletico is fine and 2nd in their own league with 4 losses probably less than losses of anyone's favorite team here (other than Barca and MC) . I myself don't watch them and didnt but next day at the gym I watched parts of the rerun and appreciate their fighting spirits. I'ts a favorite team I don't watch just because as you say they are not always exciting but they pull results.
Atletico is no poor club. They're one of the richest. Richer than most clubs in every other country.

While Simeone's management and fighting spirit is indeed praiseworthy, playing football against Atletico is simply impossible.

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
What jinx baba? It's your title. Don't know why the games are even played anymore.
Of course, I mean that penalty and the fact that Ramos is never suspended for breaking rules and being the savage that he is, this is set up for them to win three in the row and nothing can change that, the luck is on their shoulder and with their squad, it is almost done.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Of course, I mean that penalty and the fact that Ramos is never suspended for breaking rules and being the savage that he is, this is set up for them to win three in the row and nothing can change that, the luck is on their shoulder and with their squad, it is almost done.
That penalty was a PK, if it happened to your team, you would believe that as well. just go watch his hands, he put his hand over LV, He even said he did in the interview ! lol but no, you say he did not ! lol Was it harsh for Juve, 100% , but that was a PK.

Regarding Ramos, the rule states you can not enter the pitch, the tunnel is not considered a pitch and that is why he was not banned.

last but not least, would it not make sense to pair up Real with easier teams if they want them to win 3 in a row? if they have control, why make it SO HARD ???

PS) vs Bayern, I agree, I still dont remember how that game ended 1-2 for Real! Bayern was sooo unlucky and Real VERY lucky.

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
That penalty was a PK, if it happened to your team, you would believe that as well. just go watch his hands, he put his hand over LV, He even said he did in the interview ! lol but no, you say he did not ! lol Was it harsh for Juve, 100% , but that was a PK.

Regarding Ramos, the rule states you can not enter the pitch, the tunnel is not considered a pitch and that is why he was not banned.

last but not least, would it not make sense to pair up Real with easier teams if they want them to win 3 in a row? if they have control, why make it SO HARD ???

PS) vs Bayern, I agree, I still dont remember how that game ended 1-2 for Real! Bayern was sooo unlucky and Real VERY lucky.
The game against Bayern is just one of these games that the better team doesn’t win. It happens and it part of the game. Happened to madrid so many times this season also.
Overall Madrid didn’t play a bad game at all except for the Ribery runs on the left flank. Other than that madrid didn’t have many problems.
The game on Tuesday will really show if Real is cut for the CL title this year or not. Bayern will come out strong and given their experienced coach they might very much win the game and go through especially that Real has a poor home record this season.