English Premier League, FA CUP Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates ( 2018-19 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Chelsea owner told to prove wealth is legit, denied entry fro now... LOL.. impossible! like how they're effin with freakin russians and their spies and poisons.
(has over a billion pounds vested in a zero interest note in chelsea which can be recalled in 18 months)

Mr Abramovich, who is away from Britain and missed his club’s FA Cup win on Saturday, is being treated as a ‘new applicant’ for a UK visa, it is understood.

Under new rules to stamp out ‘dirty money’, the oligarch – who is close to Mr Putin – will have to demonstrate that his fortune is above board.

Conte is having the last laugh...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Abramovich-told-prove-wealth-legitimate.html

Last edited:

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Knowing Chelsea is not bankrolling for pricier players I am thinking they stick with Conte winning two league titles in the last four years despite a lower total net spent than Everton and Crystal Palace since June 2014.

He did redeem himself by winning the cup, my money is on Conte to stay and club keep 10 mil Pound he would take away departing.

Plus Abrahomovic got Visa issues as UK is revising easy access for over 700 wealthy Russians , he missed FA final as wasn't allowed back in to the UK as he was already out with expired visa. While the application is in process he is still legally allowed to be in the country, but he can't leave or enter and was unable to attend the FA Cup final at Wembley on Saturday as reports claimed he was in Russia already.

Only last month the UK government pledged to review the visa access granted to around 700 wealthy Russian citizens amid growing political tensions between the two countries.
A8K Very interesting. Why can’t this billionaire Abrahomovic get a British passport, I thought he had one.

I also think Conte should stay, he’s a terrific manager.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ Loosely guessing it, if you recall that french actor years ago took Russian citizenship because of lower taxes compare to france.. in their tax bracket a percent or two can be 10s of milions. British Pass could be had with 2 million Pounds investment so money wasn't an issue.

owner of Chelsea FC has applied for residency status in Switzerland and the Crown dependency of Jersey in recent months as tensions have increased between the West and President Putin’s regime.

Evraz Plc, in which he owns a 31 percent stake, is the best-performing stock on the U.K.’s FTSE 100 Index this year, gaining 42 percent. He's amassed 1.2 billion just this year!!!!!! He could buy a club just like Chelsea again with that, his net is est. 10 to 14 billion Pounds.

These guys with all the money from Russia use it as a tool , they would sell their mother country too. UK probably have a very good clue some of the money is dirty money.

BTW today's board meeting will determine Conte's faith.. think betting line was like 5/1 for him to stay...

Last edited:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ his pay is 10 mil, more than klopp and Conte.

Also Arenal seem to pick Emery over Arteta (actuall experience was preferred over future promise)

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
doesn’t take a village — or a board — to sack a manager. Presumably the decision has been made a long time ago anyway. (Nor is it dependent on Roman Abramovich's exact whereabouts or visa status.) Usually Chelsea send a lone assassin, like Bruce Buck or Ron Gourlay. Usually this happens very quickly, too: on the morning after; in the tunnel; on the plane home. We’re through the third day of Chelsea’s post-season and Conte is still on the payroll....

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation...5/23/17381230/why-hasnt-conte-been-sacked-yet

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Sarri's appointment is imminent at Chelsea, so says some headlines.

.According to the report, Sarri has settled on a four-year contract at Stamford Bridge, worth £5.25m per season. He has a £7m release clause at Napoli, with the Serie A club still employing him for the remainder of his 12-month contract even though Carlo Ancelotti has come in to replace the 59-year-old.

Conte, meanwhile, is expected to fight for a full £9m compensation package should Chelsea sack him.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Mr Abramovich pulling the jewish card! Israeli media reports say he has been given an identity card in Israel under the Law of Return, which allows Jews to become citizens of Israel.

He did not attend the FA cup final at Wembley earlier this month when Chelsea beat Manchester United. Israel passport holders are allowed to enter Britain without a visa for short stays.

The Times of Israel said the interior ministry had confirmed Mr Abramovich arrived in Israel on Monday and that he had immigrated to the country.

He is a frequent visitor to Israel and bought a hotel in Tel Aviv in 2015 that reports say he has turned into a residence.

Mr Abramovich is worth $11.5bn (£8.6bn), according to Forbes magazine. The move could pay off financially as new Israeli citizens are exempt from paying tax on foreign income for 10 years.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
LFC desperately need two keepers so we can get rid of the two circus clowns we got right now Just can’t stand them absolute garbage. What Karius did to us is unforgivable having broken so many hearts with his foolish antiques.

Alison Becker has been linked to LFC too for around 60m I would take him right now.Best keeper in Serie A by a mile not too keen on the AC Milan keeper though too young inexperienced and makes occasional mistakes.

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2002
Alison Becker has been linked to LFC too for around 60m
Loved Alison Becker's yoga guru cameo in Curb. Also great in Parks and Recreation. She would distract the opponent strikers so a good choice.
s-l300.jpg

On another note, Allisson the Brazilian goalkeeper is also a good option for Liverpool.

Either one really.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
According to BBC Man Utd are considering a move for Bale for £120m. A player who’s either injured or on the bench for Real. Yes he scored an Incredible goal in the final but at 28 is he really worth that kind of money?
With Moroniho(Bus wanker) in charge Bale will be as ineffective as Alexis Sanchez has been trust me

United with moroniho are doomed to fail no matter who they buy.

LoL at United

Feb 4, 2005
According to BBC Man Utd are considering a move for Bale for £120m. A player who’s either injured or on the bench for Real. Yes he scored an Incredible goal in the final but at 28 is he really worth that kind of money?
With Moroniho(Bus wanker) in charge Bale will be as ineffective as Alexis Sanchez has been trust me

United with moroniho are doomed to fail no matter who they buy.

LoL at United
I agree that Moronho is terrible but if I were a Liverpool fan aibwould not talk about teams or coaches failing

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
I agree that Moronho is terrible but if I were a Liverpool fan aibwould not talk about teams or coaches failing
Getting into Champions league final is not a failure considering no one gave us a chance at the beginning of the tournament.
Losing a domestic cup final is, for a club that spent +£220m on Pogba Lukaku and Sanchez LoL.

Status
Not open for further replies.