Here we go again ... هر دم از این باغ بری می رسد

zoozanagheh

Bench Warmer
Feb 6, 2005
I am starting a new thread so we can post material related to what sometimes comes out of our country which have a funny sound and look but they are no joke, and show the reality of what those who desire to build a modern society in Iran have to deal with. These funny occurrences and obstacles often have roots in our culture, present themselves in illiteracy and superstitions, show how ironic things can be in a country caught between modernization and leaning back towards the old traditions, .. and often reproduced and being fed to public by back-warded forces in charge, and so on.

This thread is different than "Just Came In" in the sense that while some posts could be funny, they could potentially have elements of wonderment and shock along with a touch of pity and sadness - basically your laughter may be accompanied with head shaking and on occasions few tears breaking down.

This thread is different from "Happening Now" as it does not necessarily about what is happening and being covered in the top news currently.

This thread is different from "Amazing videos..." as it is not restricted only to the videos and they are not necessarily amazing though can make you wonder.

I could not think of anything better for the title right now, so please let me know if you have any good suggestion so I can replace the temporary title.

Last edited:

zoozanagheh

Bench Warmer
Feb 6, 2005
Forgive me if any of these materials are posted before.

Women hair and the scientific reasoning behind Bibi's and Ahle-beyt saying about it

zoozanagheh

Bench Warmer
Feb 6, 2005
It is a disgrace to celebrate Nowrooz and a superstitious day called Sizdah-be-dar but it is okay to honor Fatima every few months or wait for a kid in hiding to show up after thousand plus years as Imam Zaman to save the world!

I am not a fan of VOA's Falahati and at times question his journalistic professionalism and honesty, but his face after these type of clips sums up the feelings very well!

zoozanagheh

Bench Warmer
Feb 6, 2005
IRI Dr. exposes the foreign conspiracy against our society: Vaccination makes Iranian guys' genitalia to be very small while Jewish boys have large ones!

دکتر روازاده : اگر به زدن واکسنها ادامه دهید، آلت نناسلی جوانان ایران به زودی به یک بند انگشت خواهد رسید؛ آلت تناسلی یهودی ها وقتی بدنیا میایند 8 سانت است

zoozanagheh

Bench Warmer
Feb 6, 2005
علم الهدی : خانم ها موقع ورزش قهرماني با بالا پریدن ابتذال می آفرینند.

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
پس کی این امام زمان مادرجنده میخاد بیاد و ما رو از دست این آخوندای بیناموس راحت کنه

خدایا توبه , منو ببخش حواسم نبود ، به امام زمان فحش دادم و کیرم سنگ شد

حالا نبخشید هم ایرادی نداره 😁

zoozanagheh

Bench Warmer
Feb 6, 2005
پس کی این امام زمان مادرجنده میخاد بیاد و ما رو از دست این آخوندای بیناموس راحت کنه

خدایا توبه , منو ببخش حواسم نبود ، به امام زمان فحش دادم و کیرم سنگ شد

حالا نبخشید هم ایرادی نداره 😁
من که کارشناس دارو نیستم، ولی شنیدم این وایاگرا ها چرت و پودر بی خاصیت رنگ شده ای بیش نیست، فقط قبل از بسته بندی یک رمال را را میارند برای هر کدوم چند تا ورد و هفت هشت تا فحش خوار مادر نثار جناب زمان میکنه که موثر واقع بشه.

و تنها راه شکستن طلسمش هم خوردن یک کاسه مغز گوسفند با اب کله پاچه هست بعنوان پیش غذا، و بعد هم چند سیخ خوش گوشت و دنبه و پیه گوسفند روش بزنی به بدن و روش هم با یک لیوان گریپ فروت ببریشون پایین، البته به شرطی که با هر لقمه سه بار بگی لعنت بر شیطون

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Shit looks ugly with all the prices going higher and truck drivers not driving due to hike in fuel. This is one ugly mofo part of the cycle.. I think Sat. may be the bazaar strike in Tehran.

IR is no dummy I think they knew Ramadan and June/world cup will be good enuff for the pain (dollar and inflatioin ) to soak in but their plan and actual happening could be way apart.