Champions league 2017-18 | Road to Kiev (R)

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Amazing win, congratulations to all Madrid fan ... @saeed agha Bale is still failure in your opinion ? I wish all failures were like him !

Liverpool played well, horrible keeper ! I dont think Ramos had ANY intention of hurting Salah, that was not even a foul (as was not called by the Ref)
Oh Ramos knew what he was doing !!
He is nasty

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Amazing win, congratulations to all Madrid fan ... @saeed agha Bale is still failure in your opinion ? I wish all failures were like him !

Liverpool played well, horrible keeper ! I dont think Ramos had ANY intention of hurting Salah, that was not even a foul (as was not called by the Ref)
The problem with Bale is that he plays well for a few games and then disappears for months or gets injured.
Anyhow Real still needs 3 big signings, one in every line.
Ramos pull Salah down as they were both falling. Not sure he did it to stop him from running away with the ball or to hurt him as some people are claiming.
Anyhow congratulations to madrid. I knew we would win anyhow.
Good luck to Salah who happens to be one of my fav players and wish him in Madrid.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Let's say many if not most. His positioning, lag, lack of agility and worst of all, not even extending his hands to try to save the ball were beyond ridiculous.
He got caught by a superb over head kick that flew into the net right under the bar, like 99% of keepers would.
Keepers get caught when they don't expect the strike and by the time they realise it is too late.

Nov 29, 2002
Feel sorry for Egypt fans - they lost their maestro.... Sergio Ramos' instagram is going wild.

Very hypothetical, but if Spain tops their group then they are less likely now to meet a Salah-inspired Egypt in the second round.

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2002
Bale made it very clear he wants to leave in the post-match interview - basically said "come and get me".

Man United have always been linked to him but I imagine lots of other teams will be looking too (PSG, Man City)

Nov 29, 2002
Let's say many if not most. His positioning, lag, lack of agility and worst of all, not even extending his hands to try to save the ball were beyond ridiculous.
Bro, I'm no expert on spin and dip but the pundits at the moment on BT sport are all unanimously saying it was completely unsaveable (Lineker, Gerrard, Lampard, Hoddle, Mcmanaman and Ferdinand). I think you are distracted by the proximity of the ball to Karius rather than the crazy and unpredictable movement of the ball.

Having said that, the other two goals he conceded were atrocious.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Ramos also almost took out Karius right at the beg. of 2nd half, it could have been a gift to LP team. LP only one yellow card, played very clean but they must have been more aggressive. What was Kloppo thinking?

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Imagine you're Egypt in WC after 28 years and no king Salah.. it sucks.. not seeing why some ex-players and commentators (Donovan etc) not seeing how tight ramos kept Salah's arm locked for such a long time, he was pulling it and conveniently almost fell on him too. He did the damage alright.

Will wait to see how Egyptians take revenge on Ramos.

I never understand the appeal of all this bullshit live music and dancing just before a game of football.

Just fucking give them the ball and let them start kicking it around.
Careful dude. Dua Lipa is a sweetheart and she has new rules, lol
Now come on guys with or without Salah the outcome would be the same. I liked the guy since his days at Roma and it's such a shame not to see him at the World Cup but either you stop Madrid on their way to the final or they will barely leave you any chance to win it. this is our competition. they should rename it after us.

I also feel sorry for Carvajal. if not the unluckiest then this guy is one of the unluckiest players of all time. in 2014 Del Busque ditched him and chose juan fran over him, Euro 2016 he got injured in the final stretch of the season and now this. Poor guy

one more thing, If I were Klopp I would never rest my team for two weeks ... just saying

Last edited:
don't know why carlos hates ronaldo so much.
here is the real gang at tm camp after the final was done.
they even got themselves a trophy.
Not sure why you use every opportunity to talk about CQ and TM in the threads which are not even related to the subjet. CQ does not like CR ?? then too bad tell him to go ......

Last edited:
.the 13th belongs to no one but Bale. The Problem with Bale is the density, not his quality. What has separated CR and Messi from rest of the world is nothing but consistency, this is what Bale missing. Now I want him to stay with us for at least one more season.

Last edited: