TM Iran Information Thread

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
Shahrdad Rohani who is the principal conductor of Tehran Symphony Orchestra is a friend of mine for many years and we have played soccer together for a long time. About a couple of years ago he traveled back to Iran and took the role. Its really nice to have dedicated that song to him. Shows the true class and artistic talents of Iranians. He is a very nice guy in person and has composed many pieces for Iran. Some examples are his Persian Gulf song and the piece he did for the Iranian horse (Caspian Horse) which was re-discovered in the 60's.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
طی چند روز اخیر مطلب کوتاهی در رسانه‌ها و شبکه‌های اجتماعی دست به دست می‌شود که موجی از تعجب را به همراه آورده. مضمون این مطلب آن است که کافه‌ها، کافی‌شاپ‌ها و قهوه‌خانه‌ها مجاز به پخش فوتبال نیستند و انجام چنین کاری بدون مجوزهای لازم، غیرقانونی است. اهمیت این خبر به ویژه از آن جهت است که رفته‌رفته به مسابقات جام‌جهانی نزدیک می‌شویم و طبعا خیلی از شهروندان دوست دارند این بازی‌ها را به طور دسته‌جمعی تماشا کنند. در چنین شرایطی مسلما جای تعجب دارد که پخش فوتبال از سوی کافه‌ها و قهوه‌خانه‌ها با منع قانونی روبه‌رو می‌شود، آن هم در حالی که توجیه منطقی خاصی برای این تصمیم ارایه نشده است.

Attempt to prevent crowd gathering...

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ one word on the coach's finances , read he was taken for a ride of 800k by an investment bank within the last five years.. hearing that I didn't blame him hyperfocusing on $$ as been rumored and suggested..

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Damn load'a dirt-talk and rumors about CQ as the head coach.
So what, who fucking cares?
The hole fucking system and all hAjis down there are corrupted, bring me some NEWS....ey!!

In Carlos Queiroz we trust....
Overwhelmed but he won’t break
Through the battle I will say

Under fire but he won’t fall
He will never be alone
He will always be enough

Now in Carlos Queiroz we trust
In His Name we hope
I know Carlos Queiroz will not be shaken
Carlos Queiroz is here with us
He’s already won
I know Carlos Queiroz will not be shaken

Gooooooooooo Team Melli

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
What do you mean ali jan? He thanked the Orchestra.
The tone of his text is as if saying goodbye after 7 years. Just like he did before the last WC. Apparently he's not happy with IFF's offer to stay only until the Asian cup. He wants to have a contract until the next WC which is just fine by us. but why threatening to leave every time. Just tell IFF you want the contract for 4 years and that's it. If they renew it, you stay. If they don't you leave. It's as simple as that.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
نا بر اعلام فدراسیون جهانی فوتبال "۸۰ میلیون نفر، یک ملت و یک ضربان قلب"شعاری است که برای تیم ملی ایران انتخاب شده و قرار است در جام جهانی روی اتوبوس تیم ملی ایران حک شود. این شعار پرتکرارترین شعاری بود که توسط هواداران اعلام شده بود و در نظر سنجی بیشترین رای را نصیب خود کرد.