FIFA World Cup Group B: Morocco - Iran; Information, Updates & Live Reports

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
and what the h*ll was wrong with Ramin Rezaeian, rolling around 50 times after a tackle, as if he was playing in IPL?!

LOOOOL@ the Turkish referee in that situation, saying pasho binim baba, hichit nist! lol
He did get hit and was trying to draw a card but overdid it. Had he just not rolled too many times, the ref might have shown the card.

Saeedb

Bench Warmer
Jul 7, 2003
I thought our lineup against Russia was more effective than this 3-4-3 formation today. Maybe against Spain we see our game like that.

Nov 24, 2002
Congratulations to all real TM fans. The ones who believed in this team and supported our beloved TM despite all ups and downs.
Sweet victory, ugly way yes but who cares, this team was well coached and prepared. Morocco is a strong side. I have talked with many Moroccan freinds who are into the game and this is by FAR their best generation of footballers.
We faced lots of adversity, injury to Ashkan, injury to Taremi, missing Saeid and few freindy matches cancelation but only a manager such as Carlos could manage to motivate players.
Hell of game by Cheshmi. He was outstanding, brillant, sharp, what a vision for a CD. One more reason to trust CQ!!
And Ebrahimi was our 2nd best player today. He perfectly replaced Saeid. Hope the injury is not that serious.
I was expecting more from Sardar, Masoud, JB, but overall everyone gave their %100.
Not including Milad in line up was a big surprise but i think Ehsan had a strong game also. I am sure we will see Milad in next two games.
Beiranvand was also sharp. Solid match.
Carlos again showed he believes in fresh and young talents. Any Iranian coach would have replaced injured Omid with Montazeri, instead he put his trust on 21 years old Majid Hosseini to play as CD to let Cheshmi move higher.
Go Iran
Go TM

Last edited:

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Congratulations to all real TM fans. The ones who believed in this team and supported our beloved TM despite all ups and downs.
Sweet victory, ugly way yes but who cares, this team was well coached and prepared. Morocco is a strong side. I have talked with many Moroccan freinds who are into the game and this is by FAR their best generation footballers.
We faced lots of adversity, injury to Ashkan, injury to Taremi, missing Saeid and few freindy matches cancelation but only a manager such as Carlos could manage to motivate players.
Hell of game by Cheshmi. He was outstanding, brillant, sharp, what a vision for a CD. One more reason to trust CQ!!
And Ebrahimi was our 2nd best player today. He perfectly replaced Saeid. Hope the injury is not that serious.
I was expecting more from Sardar, Masoud, JB, but overall everyone gave their %100.
Not including Milad in line up was a big surprise but i think Ehsan had a strong game also. I am sure we will see Milad in next two games.
Carlos again showed he believes in fresh and young talents. Any Iranian coach would have replaced injured Omid with Montazeri, instead he put his trust on 21 years old Majid Hosseini to play as CD to let Cheshmi move higher.
Go Iran
Go TM
Yay, you are back.
Tx

Sweet victory, ugly way yes but who cares, this team was well coached and prepared. Morocco is a strong side. I have talked with many Moroccan freinds who are into the game and this is by FAR their best generation footballers.
Go Iran
Go TM
bah bah Welcome Back

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
Thought Ebrahimi did a decent job filling in for Ezzatollahi. It was mostly Shojaei and Jahanbakhsh who repeatedly gave the ball away very easily. This rendered Azmoun and Ansarifard completely useless. No ball was reaching them.
Yeah, taking out Masoud was the best thing Keirosh did, he was giving away balls like candy.

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
Great win for us and I'm up in the air from happiness but did any of you also feel sorry for the Moroccans as I did after the goal was scored? Damn...the poor guys didn't deserve this. After all they had the most dangerous chances in the game.
Did they? did u miss azmoun's TAK BE TAK?

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Go Iran
Go TM
Bah bah! Your post is the icing on the cake of this sweet victory! 😍
Welcome home dude, lovely to see you and what a great post

Saeedb

Bench Warmer
Jul 7, 2003
Ok we top our group for a while. Portogal is an ordinary team without Reonaldo. Spain is in crises. Lets hope we will do fine next two games.

Shahram

Elite Member
Oct 21, 2002
Go Iran
Go TM
Welcome back babr azeez!

Oct 1, 2004
Seriously you guys not celebrating this win:

Just stop watching football and get over with it!

We were the better team from minute 20 onwards. Carlos The God!!! Fuck Bibi! Fuck Trump! Fuck MBS!

Bless you!
Some people think every match is going to be a champions league semi-final.

If our own Beyranvand had done what De Gea did today, they would be saying "kojaye donya..." and "our team is garbage...".

I sincerely hope these folks are less negative in real life.

Nov 29, 2002
Guys am making my way back from stadium. The first 15 mins were some of the worst I've seen TM play but it was obvious they were nervous especially with this surprise system.

But the system then clicked and everything seemed more solid. Chesmi was fine and he was thankfully protected my Ebrahimi who was pretty good. Rezaeian's intensity was great. Masoud was Masoud - every last person in the stadium was swearing at him again but it was less than in the Brazil games and we still clapped him when he went off because he is a good person.
Hajsafi's set pieces even the ones he missed always looked dangerous. When Ghoddos came on he stamped the Moroccans out of the game which though risky was a great tactic as they got worn out. Amiri probably justified cq selection though I think we will see someone else for next game. Last but not least Beiranvand didn't put a foot wrong.

Stars of the show: TM fans. Really kept going from the beginning to the end. After the pain of Argentina which anyone in the stadium remembers, this was divine justice for fans who kept cheering. Dametoon garm all those who I cheered with.

Oct 1, 2004
Shojaei was our worst.
Ebrahimi our best.

Our system and tactics were superior and cunning.

Some want 500 horizontal passes in the defensive third to make stats look great, others want 3 points. Give me the 3 points.