Thread for all World-cup 2018 Group stage matches , News , updates & Results

Oct 1, 2004
I really hope Panama and Tunisia can do something today. It will destroy my predictions, but love seeing underdogs perform in the World Cup.

Oct 18, 2010
s. korea was so clueless today we can only go lol.
and what's up for grandpa playing for sweden and
taking penalties.he was a liability in their back line.
must be bribing the coach to even be on the 23 man squad.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Tunisians were more interested in wrestling in the penalty area. I took a day off my draw prediction and was kicking myself until Kane scored.
I think the Tunisian keeper is the one kicking himself now ,good header by Kane but for a couple of second he was shaping his head and body behind the ball he was telling him where he is going to put it and the keeper let his team down ,although he had played well since he came in .

England was the usual England ,frustrating in not delivering enough quality to score ,both England and Belgium are easily in the next round ,Belgium look good enough to reach the semis .

Azhidahak

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2005
s. korea was so clueless today we can only go lol.
and what's up for grandpa playing for sweden and
taking penalties.he was a liability in their back line.
must be bribing the coach to even be on the 23 man squad.
lol, what are you talking about? He was the best player on the pitch by far according to literally everyone. He plays as CB but was constantly all over the pitch, brought the ball upfront and was more involved in attack than our forward players. As for liability in back line I dont know what you are talking about since Sweden barely defended at all. South Korea didnt even have a single finnish on goal and I can count on my hand how many times they even got close to our defence.