FIFA World Cup Group B: | IRAN vs SPAIN |Information, Updates & Live Reports| june 20th

Feb 4, 2005
Guys I might be a bit tipsy in a German beer hall in the capital of Tatarestan but I just wanted to say that I don't want us to play a single minute of football against Spain. Everyone in the world can hate us, I just want to see a compact unit doing its best to stifle and harangue the Spaniards. Ghoddos stomps, rezaeian freestyle grassrolling, I want to see that shit on steroids. A draw after 90 minutes will be the tastiest result I could ever imagine. Dameh hametoon garm. I may go to kazans fan fest tomorrow if any of you are about.
It is not a matter of us wanting to play 1 minute of football (attractive football). What CQ has taught us is to play a different version of football (not calling it anti football) collectively and almost to perfection. Anybody playing an attacking and open game against Spain without having the proper tools must have eaten brain of donkey for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We will try our best and hopefully come out with a decent result at the end. Won't be easy though.

Saeedb

Bench Warmer
Jul 7, 2003
طارمی: ما با این جام جهانی خیلی کار داریم باید با تیم زندگی کرده باشید تا این حرف من را خوب درک کنید. چنان اعتماد به نفسی درتیم ملی وجود دارد که تصورش را هم نمی‌کنید.

ایران ورزشی آنلاین / حمیدرضا عرب - روسیه / مهدی طارمی را باید یکی از امیدهای کی‌روش در جام جهانی ۲۰۱۸ نامید. مردی که در بازی با مراکش دقایقی کمی فرصت بازی یافت اما در آن حال در گلی که به ثمررسید سهم بیشتری داشت. چه بسا اگر مدافع تیم ملی مراکش دروازه تیمش را به اشتباه بازنمی‌کرد، طارمی با سر یا پا آن توپ را گل می‌کرد و به فهرست گلزنان تیم ملی درجام جهانی افزوده می‌شد. طارمی اما سرشار از میل به خواستن است تا گل بزند.
*دربازی با مراکش دقایق زیادی در ترکیب نبودی اما کارت را کردی و با تحت فشار قرار دادن مدافع مراکشی باعث شدی به اشتباه دروازه خودشان را باز کند. تو درشرایطی برای تیم ملی به میدان رفتی که مصدومیت داشتی.

شاید باورتان نشود اما با درد به میدان رفتم. هنوز درد ناشی از مصدومیت در بدنم هست اما هیچ کاری نمی توانستم انجام بدهم. بازی برای تیم ملی کشورم از مصدومیت مهم‌تر است. من برای تیم ملی سرم را هم می دهم اما باید باور داشته باشیم که مصدومیت من بازی روانی نبود و پزشکان تیم نیز مصدومیت مرا تائید کردند.

٭چنین نتیجه ای را پیش بینی می کردی؟

بله (وبعد لبخند می زند)

*واقعا؟
حقیت اینکه به گل به خودی حریف فکر نکرده بودم اما مطمئن بودم که بازی به نفع ما تمام می شود، ما از روز اول متعهد شده بودیم که این اتفاقات به همین روال رخ دهد، باید این نکته را در نظر بگیریم که ما به دنبال خلق یک شگفتی بزرگ بودیم و هستیم از این رو در خلق شگفتی پیروزی یک اتفاق کاملا طبیعی به شمار می آید.

*حتی مقابل اسپانیا؟

بله، حتی مقابل اسپانیا. ما با این جام جهانی خیلی کار داریم.

٭شادی گلت بعد از فروریختن دروازه مراکش حال و هوای خاصی داشت.

این شادی صرفا متعلق به من نبود ۸۰ میلیون ایرانی با این گل خوشحال شدند، آن لحظه فقط به مردم فکرمی کردم.

٭می دانی که دربازی با اسپانیا نباید مثل دقایق آغزین بازی با مراکش باشیم؟

دقیقا. اما درباره آن بازی بگویم که تجربه اول جام جهانی خیلی ازاین بچه ها بود. یکی اش خودم. ضمن اینکه با تیم کوچکی هم بازی نکردیم.

* درباره اسپانیا شفاف صحبت کن؛ آن ها قهرمان اروپا جهانند.

قهرمان جهان و اروپا باشند! مگرمراکش قهرمان آفریقا نبود؟

* درست است اما ما با اسپانیا بازی داریم.

این بازی شرایط خاصی خواهد داشت. ما برای این بازی برنامه ای تازه داریم. فردا همه دنیا می بینند که اسپانیا چه طور غافلگیرخواهد شد.

* این یک تعارف است یا حقیقتی که زیر پوست این تیم ایجاد شده؟

همه‌اش حقیقت است. ما می دانیم که با اسپانیا چه خواهیم کرد و شما هم به زودی متوجه می شوید.

٭مهدی درون این تیم چه می گذرد که همه از صعود و پیروزی می گویند؟

باید با تیم زندگی کرده باشید تا این حرف من را خوب درک کنید. چنان اعتماد به نفسی درتیم ملی وجود دارد که تصورش را هم نمی کنید. قبل از جام جهانی همه می گفتند ایران ۳ باخت می آورد و خداحافظ اما حالا همه مارا باورکرده اند.

* یعنی این راه ادامه دارد؟
تردید نکنید.

Shahram

Elite Member
Oct 21, 2002
"Rain is in the forecast from Wednesday into Wednesday evening in Kazan, which may impact the match between Iran and Spain.
Rain is expected to depart before the end of the match; however, pitch conditions may be affected"

moosh1

Ball Boy
Jan 20, 2004
are you guys saying we can win against Spain what a loser atitiude (JALAl TALABI) If Mexico win against Germany whey cant Iran win Spain?

mashtnaghi

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
Guys I might be a bit tipsy in a German beer hall in the capital of Tatarestan but I just wanted to say that I don't want us to play a single minute of football against Spain. Everyone in the world can hate us, I just want to see a compact unit doing its best to stifle and harangue the Spaniards. Ghoddos stomps, rezaeian freestyle grassrolling, I want to see that shit on steroids. A draw after 90 minutes will be the tastiest result I could ever imagine. Dameh hametoon garm. I may go to kazans fan fest tomorrow if any of you are about.
And the entire bench needs to sit behind the goal and shine laser beams into the Spaniards eyes 😄
I have a feeling we will tie.

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
are you guys saying we can win against Spain what a loser atitiude (JALAl TALABI) If Mexico win against Germany whey cant Iran win Spain?
I think players mind is not prepared for such a task. I believe Carlos is doing his best to prepare them, but players are born in a country which tells them for years, " you are nothing, you won't achieve anything".

Saeedb

Bench Warmer
Jul 7, 2003
I liked our team against Russia but not against Morocco. When we played Russia Amiri and Taremi played close to each other and our left side seemed so strong. If we play like that we have a chance to win. Gochan Nejad is also more ready these days than Azmoun. He should get at least a half.

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
If Iran manage to keep it scoreless at half-time I'll be officially impressed. I was not too impressed by the same milestone against Argentina, because Argentina are a crappy team who play direct football and can't really overcome compact defenses. Spain on the other hand is something else. They "live" for this type of game. It's what they do.

We could be in for a rude awakening never having faced such an opposition. This is the game Beiranvand will most likely shine no matter the result. He'll have the opportunity to save many balls, and he probably will. I don't have high hopes for our full-backs. Both Nacho and Alba will run circles around them the entire time. Alba will probably have a field-day against Rezaeian.

Iran will be a tired team against Portugal. Much more tired than they were against Bosnia in the last World Cup.

This is the game I'll be cheering for Iran despite the inevitable ugly bus parking. The class difference is so ridiculous I want Iran to actually prove the bookies wrong. It's like a lottery where thanks to CQ's discipline, we know we actually have the first few numbers right. Chances of having those last numbers right are very slim, but fuck it! Let's go for it!
Ba in Taleh-bini man ke az tars ridam be khodam

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
We will do ok but our chances to win is <5%.
30% chance to tie IMO,
Spain is not currently at their best after Lopetgi was fired, when was the last time Spain conceded 3 in a match? it will take them some wins and some space to get back to their roll, maybe by the next round.
Also Hiero is not another lucky bald guy like Zidane and I doubt he can outsmart CQ, so it will be CQ with limited assets in hand against load of stars, could easily turn into an epic battle

On the other hand we are the only Asian or African team with a point so far, Morocco was not Spain but it was a really strong squad so there is some spine in our team. The unnerving is that we gave Moroccans 2-3 chances with lots of space and reasonable time that they missed, chances that Spaniards will score them 9 out of 10. The key will be if our players understand the first 20 minutes of confusional state is not allowed when you play top teams or you will get punished. Very important.
Also it is important not to fall for the criticism of so called experts that we play ugly. They criticize more if we lose 6-0. Our strength is defense at the highest standard, the problem is we don't have enough resources to do defense and offense at the same time. So we should stick to our strength and wait for opportunities.

We often get scored on on a long range when we close the gate to the top teams, Argentina, Portugal, I hope Biro is prepared for it