FIFA World Cup Group B: | IRAN vs SPAIN |Information, Updates & Live Reports| june 20th

May 29, 2018
I believe that beating Portugal is not as simple as some members are talking about here. In fact we are still underdogs big time. We performed well today, but after all after 180 minutes or so, we haven't scored a single goal. In the second goal of Morocco, not a single shot on goal.
Bro we had some good chances today, especially when Pique got burned and then that header lol but Pique though LMAO man got burned hard.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Also we have always contained big teams in first half as far as I remember
1998: Yougoslavia 0-0 at half, lost 1-0
1998: Germany 0-0 at half, lost 2-0
2006: Portugal 0-0 at half lost 2-0
2014: Argentina 0-0 at half lost 1-0
2018: Spain 0-0 at half lost 1-0
so do you see a trend here ?

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Q possibly did a face palm ... Milad gathered himself well. did it in front of billions.

Still can't wrap my head around that acrobatic throw and time wasting by Milad at the last minute. Has to be on par with Badavi Rezai fight as one of the most moronic events in TM history.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
civilized nations handshake and hug after the games, why we always stray from that norm? They are a football giant and we have to be respectful more than anything else. I hope this is a joke and never gets there, who is the creator of this to talk on behalf of all ??
دوستان عزیز که ایسناگرام شکیلا را دارید یا فریبرز لطفا جمله زیر را که به اسپانیولی نوشتم برای شکیلا بفرست.

Mi amiga shakila:
Creo que durante el juego, ,como era el atacante Irani senior Vahid Amiri abre un (caño) o un tunel por entre las piernas de su marido .(nuez moscada)
Esta accion fue más agradable para nosotros porque su marido (senior pique) fue humillado por un jugador irani.

دوست عزیز خانم شکیلا:
فکر می‌کنم که در طی‌ بازی همچون وحید امیری بازیکن ایرانی‌ یک لائی به شوهر شما آقای پیکه زده است.
این عمل برای ما بسیار دلپذیر بود چرا که شوهر شما با این عمل توسط بازیکن ما تحقیر شد.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Great job by coach but if you regret results based on a single missed call in the game then we are in trouble. We should be able to create more offensively.Great first half we did what we should at the greatest level. Only friendlies and interactions with better teams can enhance our level.

You can't expect winning when you defend 85%+ of the 90 min. whats he talking about?? Lack of own goal by spain is hurting him???

سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال کشورمان پس از بازی با اسپانیا در جام جهانی ۲۰۱۸ گفت که باید از کسانی به تیم ملی ضربه زدند سوال شود.

به گزارش خبرگزاری تسنیم، کارلوس کی‌روش پس از شکست یک بر صفر تیم ملی فوتبال کشورمان مقابل اسپانیا در مورد صحبت خبرنگاری که گفت مردم ایران پس از شکست مقابل آرژانتین جشن گرفتند اما پس از باخت برابر اسپانیا افسوس خوردند، اظهار داشت: مقابل آرژانتین پنالتی ما را نگرفتند. متأسفانه چقدر ایران بدشانس است که سیستم کمک داور ویدیویی دقیقا برای دوره ما رسید.
سرمربی تیم ملی ایران با بیان اینکه بازیکنان این تیم استحقاق یک فرصت بهتر برای آماده‌تر بودن را دارند، گفت: الان زمانی است که باید از افرادی سوال شود که به آماده‌سازی بازیکنان من لطمه زدند. از آنها باید بابت کاری که در حق تیم ملی انجام دادند، سوال شود. بازیکنان ما امشب نشان دادند که مستحق فرصت بهتری هستند. به آنها بسیار افتخار می‌کنم.
کی‌روش با تمجید از ملی‌پوشان ایران عنوان کرد: بازیکنان ارزش خود را نشان دادند و فکر می‌کنم علت خوشحالی هواداران همین است که از تعهد بازیکنان لذت بردند. چون بازیکنان در زمین صادق بودند و از خودشان تعهد و وجاهت نشان دادند. با این حال من جشن نمی‌گیرم، چون من بازنده زیبا و خوبی نیستم. باید بگویم فوتبال برای افرادی مانند من که بازنده خوبی نیستند، به وجود نیامده است. باید بگویم از درون دارم می‌سوزم! من به دنیا نیامده‌ام که یک انسان خوب معمولی باشم

May 4, 2003
why FIFA does not provide the video from all angle for the iranian disallowed goal? why they only showed it from 1 camera and from far away. apparently they are saying it was a hand ball and not offside call. . usual when they are right they show it from million angles but for this one we only saw it from one far camera!
maybe i am wrong, and we were screwed during argentina game without video monitoring system and also screwed with video system. :unsure::cautious:

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
The pre-match analysis was funnier with Keane saying he regrets not ripping Queiroz' head off because he told Keane he is not trying hard enough.

Evra also told a funny story about Ronaldo.
Roy Keane is a tug with a shit character ,good player but a real asshole on and off the pitch .

I am not saying just because of his comments on CQ ,he actually did praise him and said he is a very good coach but he fell out with him due to some internal politics when CQ questioned his loyalty to the club and the hot headed Irish man lost his temper .

All I remember from Keane was his behaviour in the pitch ,particulary one incident with Allen Shearer and one with Karim Bagheri ...

Saeedb

Bench Warmer
Jul 7, 2003
Azmoun was very crutial during defensive header clearance and that's something Gucci cannot do. That's why CQ plays him becuase he takes advantage of his arial abilities in defense.
Azmoun is a striker. We expect him to score. I am a fan of CQ but in this world cup he deserves critique. What are we doing? We fight hard to reach the world cup and defend with 11 men? It is like making fun of ourselves.
All we take home is some good comments.

Last edited:

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Roy Keane is a tug with a shit character ,good player but a real asshole on and off the pitch .

I am not saying just because of his comments on CQ ,he actually did praise him and said he is a very good coach but he fell out with him due to some internal politics when CQ questioned his loyalty to the club and the hot headed Irish man lost his temper .

All I remember from Keane was his behaviour in the pitch ,particulary one incident with Allen Shearer and one with Karim Bagheri ...
What happened with Bagheri?

I remember the Haaland tackle....LEGEND !