Was the goal offside( Iran vs Spain)?

Saeedb

Bench Warmer
Jul 7, 2003
عزت اللهی در پاسخ به این سوال که چه قولی به هواداران ایرانی می‌دهد؟ گفت‌: تنها قولی که می‌توانم بدهم این است که هم‌چون بازی قبل با تمام وجود تلاش کنیم و بجنگیم بقیه ماجرا هم در اختیار خدا است، اما مردم مطمئن باشند هم ما و هم کادر فنی تمام تلاش‌مان را خواهیم کرد تا بهترین نتیجه‌ را بگیریم. کادر فنی هم شبانه‌روز تلاش می‌کند و بر روی کارهای آنالیزی وقت می‌گذارد که ان‌شاء‌الله بتوانیم برای مردم و ایران افتخار آفرینی کنیم.

بازیکن تیم‌ ‌ملی فوتبال ایران در ادامه‌ صحبت‌هایش بیان‌ کرد: این که تیم‌ ‌ملی یک دل است ماحصل تلاش کادر فنی و همه اعضای تیم‌ ‌ملی است. آقای کارلوس کی‌روش تلاش زیادی در این زمینه انجام داده‌اند. حضور بازیکنان با تجربه خیلی به ما جوانان کمک می‌کنند که همدلی ایجاد شود. همیشه وقتی حرف می زنیم می گوییم "تیم" این یعنی همدلی وجود دارد. وقتی گلی زده می‌شود که به طور مثال گل من به اسپانیا را به خاطر می آورم وقتی ویدیو بازی را دیدم و خوشحالی نیمکت نشینان در آن صحنه را دیدم خیلی هیجان زده شدم که نیمکت نشینان جلوتر از بازیکنان ذخیره خوشحالی می‌کردند. اینها همه تلاش کل کشور است. ما هم تلاش می‌کنیم مانند سرباز در اختیار تیم‌ ‌ملی باشیم. افتخار است که بازیکن تیم‌ ‌ملی باشیم. امیدوار هستم بهترین نتیجه‌ را بگیریم و در تاریخ ثبت شویم. البته آن صحنه گل را دلم نمی آمد دوباره نگاه کنم، اما دوبار آن را تماشا کردم. البته در آن صحنه سردار آزمون توپ را لمس نکرد و فکر نمی‌کنم به خاطر این موضوع آن صحنه آفساید باشد. حتی آقای کارلوس کی‌روش از او پرسید گفت‌ توپ را لمس نکردم و حتی در دوربین‌هایی که خود VAR دارد هم مشخص شده بود که توپ را سردار آزمون لمس نکرده است. البته من کارشناس داور نیستم و کارشناسان فیفا باید در این باره نظر بدهند، اما آن چه که مهم است این است که ما باید با تلاشمان آنقدر قوی عمل کنیم که هیچ بحث دیگری درباره این موضوعات وجود نداشته باشد.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
I try not to think about it as it hurts to remember it. We were hard done by …….

FIFA should have appointed a ref from Germany ,Denmark ,Sweden and not a Spanish speaking ref .
It is a hard enough task to face such mighty opponents for a team like Iran ,they don't need a helping hand from ref to face a team like us .

Hopefully I am wrong but Spain team worth £950 M is probably more attractive for FIFA and commerce than us , people of the world and business corporation would like to see Ronaldo and the likes than us , we need to beat them convincingly and leave no doubt but that is not easy task .

Saeedb

Bench Warmer
Jul 7, 2003
If you watch that situation it dosen't look like the direction of the ball changes as a result for a heading by Sardar.

May 4, 2003
usually when the ref calls for VAR they also show it few times , from different angle the incident while they are making the decision.
for Iran game not only they did not show it while making the decision, they only have showed, as far as i have seen, only from 1 angle and it is from far away.
they have 100 different camera from different angle. why they dont show it? or if they have and you guys have it can you post them here please ?

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Was the goal offside( Iran vs Spain)?
Was it offside?
No, it was not...... fuck that AR and even that new bull-crap VAR.

Does it matter now?
Na....

Though, what TeamMeli needs now is to build on and around this healthy and fresh atmosphere and become stronger up front, striking. TeamMeli can't go on defending all fights like this.

It takes time, another 4 to 6, maybe 10 more years but time will come to harvest the fruits from this beautiful plant.

Oct 18, 2010
the linesman had his flag up immediately on a very close call on
his far side from a very crowded scene.that was unusual since the
refs have been told to not call close offside calls and let the var system
figure it out.and the ref had his hands up also right after that while the
boys and the rest of the stadium were celebrating.but it was a very close
call that var could have overruledit.
i bet carlos thinks if it was spain scoring this goal they would have allowed it.

Saeedb

Bench Warmer
Jul 7, 2003
usually when the ref calls for VAR they also show it few times , from different angle the incident while they are making the decision.
for Iran game not only they did not show it while making the decision, they only have showed, as far as i have seen, only from 1 angle and it is from far away.
they have 100 different camera from different angle. why they dont show it? or if they have and you guys have it can you post them here please ?
IFF should ask for the view from different angles. If it is shown that VAR was wrong then IFF should demand charges.

Saeedb

Bench Warmer
Jul 7, 2003
کمک داور بازی ایران واسپانیا ظاهرا روی گل عزت‌اللهی، آفساید سردار را گرفت.

به گزارش خبرگزاری خبرآنلاین؛ کارلوس کی روش شدیدا اعتراض دارد که چرا ویدئو چک علیه ایران شده است؟ در بازی اسپانیا تیم ملی گلی زد که از نظر او کاملا صحیح بود. بعد از آنکه داور مستاصل برای تصمیم گیری بود، کار به ویدئو چک واگذار شد و پس از آن گفتند گل ایران صحیح نبوده است. کارلوس کی روش در اردوی تیم ملی در این باره از سردار آزمون هم سوال کرده و به او گفته: «آیا توپ با سرت برخورد کرد که آفساید تو را گرفتند؟» که سردار هم گفت: «توپ به سرم خورد؟ اصلا. هیچ ضربه ای به توپ زدم و کمک داور کاملا اشتباه کرد.»

khodam

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Atlanta
If the assistant referee hadn't called offside, the goal would have stayed in VAR - here just wasn't enough to change the call either way. Which basically means we were unlucky because I thought it was too close to have been called on the field. But that really didn't change things much. We still would have needed to beat Portugal in all likelihood.

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Definitely both offside and handball.
No way. The other guy was offside not Ezatolahi. Had it hit an Iranian player before Ezatolahi touched the ball, then yes it was offside. Definitely not a hand ball either. The call was an offside call since ref had raised his hand which indicates an indirect kick. Therefore it couldn’t be a handball call.

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
If the assistant referee hadn't called offside, the goal would have stayed in VAR - here just wasn't enough to change the call either way. Which basically means we were unlucky because I thought it was too close to have been called on the field. But that really didn't change things much. We still would have needed to beat Portugal in all likelihood.
Not if Morocco beats Spain. We would only need a tie against Portugal

Last edited:

Saeedb

Bench Warmer
Jul 7, 2003
Guys, I mean there is a biased and then there is us! comeon ! that was 1000000000% offside,

look at the video posted above, 0:46 ! clearly offside.
The video above shows Sardar is right that his head didn't touch the ball. 0:46 does not show the position of players at the time Iran is starting.
You need other camera.to see that.

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Guys, I mean there is a biased and then there is us! comeon ! that was 1000000000% offside,

look at the video posted above, 0:46 ! clearly offside.
Can you even see the guy that’s taking the cross in that video? How can you even call it offside?

May 4, 2003
is it hard to ask F ing FIFA to show all the angles ? ? no really, fing prove that the F ing ref was right! the cam from behind the goal, the cam which is online with the linesman, the over head cam, . if they had only 1 cam, what is the reason for all 6 ref siting in that room? i am not conspiracy theorist but simply asking for a proof. simple!