World-cup 2018 , QF, SF and Final ( News , Results and updates )

Nov 29, 2002
This game was really tight and could have gone either way.

How did Thuram morph into this and score the only 2 international goals he ever scored in a world cup semi final, it still is hard to believe:

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
as poor was lukako in the last touches. ever since his exist Belgium has not looked good.
they are sitting back and don't quite combination plays well.

Feb 4, 2005
2-0

Hazard. So they beat mighty Tunisia in last second 2-1, defeated super power Panama, beat Colombia missing James ba badbakhti and a kiri sweden. Yes England are great team!

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
England must be banned from all international tournaments. a disgrace to the game. This was their most unwilling team in the history of the game .
They thought they are so smart by avoiding the more difficult bracket. If you want to win it all, you must not take any shortcuts. Decisions like the one England made early on, more often than not end up backfiring.

They thought they are so smart by avoiding the more difficult bracket. If you want to win it all, you must not take any shortcuts. Decisions like the one England made early on, more often than not end up backfiring.
Agreed. To me, only the result matters but fuck at least those players must show some interest in the game and the fans. English fans must make a statue of Abramovic and install it in every corner of that country. the guy took the English football to the next level or it would be still the same crappy league it used to be ....

Kane and Northgate my arse. I would not exchange Lineker''s pinky with two Harry Kane