Carlos Queiroz the mastermind Chess player

تفاوت ژاپن با ایران میدونی تو چیه؟!

Yes, they're humble make notes of was done wrong and right and stay away from idolizing like you do. this is why they progress and we never do. You still believe we beat Morocco on our own but the reality is different than the points shown on the table. We are where we were in 1978. No step forward and that's what football is all about. No other nation dance on the streets after being defeated but we did against Argentina. how pathetic !!!!
You can go and copy and paste another 100 pages of CQ blah blah blah but that won't change the fact.
for the 100th times, CQ = Mohajerani = Jala Talebi = Branco with only one difference, that CQ had this team for 7years participating in 2 world cups and one Asian cup without any different success.
now let me guess what's the next comments on this forum, If we were in Saudi or Korea's group we would go to the knockout stage. just wait for it

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
لازمه این رو به کیروش یاداوری کرد که وقتی تیم ملی با برانکو تو جام ملت ها سوم شد کسی براش کلاه از سر برنداشت و اتفاقا عموم مردم و کارشناس ها ناراحت و شکست خورده میدونستن تیم ملی رو و کسی جشن خیابانی برپا نکرد.
پس کیروش باید بدونه با همه کمبودهامون فقط قهرمانی در جام ملت ها میتونه برای ما موفقیت به حساب بیاد نه مثلا حذف مقابل ژاپن و استرالیا با یک بازی سزاوارنه و این جور چرندیات....

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002

Yes, they're humble make notes of was done wrong and right and stay away from idolizing like you do. this is why they progress and we never do. You still believe we beat Morocco on our own but the reality is different than the points shown on the table. We are where we were in 1978. No step forward and that's what football is all about. No other nation dance on the streets after being defeated but we did against Argentina. how pathetic !!!!
You can go and copy and paste another 100 pages of CQ blah blah blah but that won't change the fact.
for the 100th times, CQ = Mohajerani = Jala Talebi = Branco with only one difference, that CQ had this team for 7years participating in 2 world cups and one Asian cup without any different success.
now let me guess what's the next comments on this forum, If we were in Saudi or Korea's group we would go to the knockout stage. just wait for it
I say let's judge him after this Asian games. Anything less than semi is a failure and you are right but if he gets result then we can say this team has changed. Based on results, you are 100% right, we still didn't qualify to next round and that is what matters.

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011

برای هزارمین بار کیروش ساختار فوتبال ایران را ساخت،کاری را که نه مهاجرانی ساخت نه هیچ مربی‌ دیگر در تاریخ فوتبال ایران..در تاریخ فوتبال ایران دو مربی‌ بودند که فوتبال ما را ساختند یکی‌ رایکوف دیگری کیروش.واگر ن هنوز که هنوزه درجا میزدیم.

ژاپن زمانی از فوتبال ما پیش افتاد که فوتبال باشگاهی خود را به مربیان بزرگی همچون آرسن ونگر، کارلوس کی‌روش، اوسوالدو آردیلس، اسکولاری، زیکو، باکستر، هیسک و پیم فوربیک سپرد و ما همچنان درگیر مربیان بومی و سنتی و مربیان کروات بودیم. ژاپن زمانی از فوتبال ما پیش افتاد که فیلیپ تروسیه کارنامه‌دار در چندین تیم ملی را روی نیمکت تیم ملی خود نشاند و ما تیم ملی خودمان را برای چندین سال به دستیار مربی قبلی سپردیم. فوتبال ژاپن زمانی از ما پیش افتاد که طی سال‌های اخیر که باشگاه‌های ما حرفی برای گفتن در آسیا نداشتند، باشگاه‌های ژاپنی ۴ بار جام قهرمانی لیگ قهرمانان را به خانه بردند. بله دوستان، این اختلافی که طی دو دهه اخیر بین فوتبال ایران و ژاپن به وجود آمده هیچ ربطی به کارلوس کی‌روش نداشته بلکه او فقط باعث شده تا طی سال‌های اخیر این اختلاف زیاد در فوتبال دست‌کم در سطح تیم ملی به چشم نیاید و خیلی‌ها در جهان فوتبال به اشتباه این روز‌ها فوتبال ایران را برتر از ژاپن بدانند.

ژاپن زمانی از فوتبال ما پیش افتاد که فوتبال باشگاهی خود را به مربیان بزرگی همچون آرسن ونگر، کارلوس کی‌روش، اوسوالدو آردیلس، اسکولاری، زیکو، باکستر، هیسک و پیم فوربیک سپرد و ما همچنان درگیر مربیان بومی و سنتی و مربیان کروات بودیم. ژاپن زمانی از فوتبال ما پیش افتاد که فیلیپ تروسیه کارنامه‌دار در چندین تیم ملی را روی نیمکت تیم ملی خود نشاند و ما تیم ملی خودمان را برای چندین سال به دستیار مربی قبلی سپردیم. فوتبال ژاپن زمانی از ما پیش افتاد که طی سال‌های اخیر که باشگاه‌های ما حرفی برای گفتن در آسیا نداشتند، باشگاه‌های ژاپنی ۴ بار جام قهرمانی لیگ قهرمانان را به خانه بردند. بله دوستان، این اختلافی که طی دو دهه اخیر بین فوتبال ایران و ژاپن به وجود آمده هیچ ربطی به کارلوس کی‌روش نداشته بلکه او فقط باعث شده تا طی سال‌های اخیر این اختلاف زیاد در فوتبال دست‌کم در سطح تیم ملی به چشم نیاید و خیلی‌ها در جهان فوتبال به اشتباه این روز‌ها فوتبال ایران را برتر از ژاپن بدانند.
Hala Geer dadi be Japan, that was just an example. Everyone knows how it works in those countries comparing to ours. Point is that again and again with CQ you won't get anywhere because that's all he is, He can fit in small projects U17 or U19 but he can't respond to larger jobs. Now let's be fair to him and wait for Asian cup and see how far can we go. Will we win it ? and if yes then I will shut the fuck up.
I think 8 years including two World cups and Two Asian cups is enough time to make a difference.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Actually i argue with the money that Koreans and Japanese have, they are under-achieving. Still AFC is a joke.

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
Hala Geer dadi be Japan, that was just an example. Everyone knows how it works in those countries comparing to ours. Point is that again and again with CQ you won't get anywhere because that's all he is, He can fit in small projects U17 or U19 but he can't respond to larger jobs. Now let's be fair to him and wait for Asian cup and see how far can we go. Will we win it ? and if yes then I will shut the fuck up.
I think 8 years including two World cups and Two Asian cups is enough time to make a difference.
27881270_162960807590339_59587929588105216_n.jpg
یادی از بزرگان تاریخ فوتبال ایران و جشن شادمانی همراه با مظلومی،آدلخانی ،هادی نراقی،و عکسی‌ از استاد کاوه در بازی با تیم هما عکس امجدیه را نشون میده ۴۵ سال پیش.این عکس یکی‌ از معجزات عکس‌های علی‌ کاوه است.که در ندا زمان در ایران بهترین عکس سال شد.یادش بخیر چه زود گذشت.

View attachment 41119
یادی از بزرگان تاریخ فوتبال ایران و جشن شادمانی همراه با مظلومی،آدلخانی ،هادی نراقی،و عکسی‌ از استاد کاوه در بازی با تیم هما عکس امجدیه را نشون میده ۴۵ سال پیش.این عکس یکی‌ از معجزات عکس‌های علی‌ کاوه است.که در ندا زمان در ایران بهترین عکس سال شد.یادش بخیر چه زود گذشت.
you had some handsome BoyFriends .

Actually i argue with the money that Koreans and Japanese have, they are under-achieving. Still AFC is a joke.
Portugal and RM had Money and what did he do? Terekmoon and left .. as a matter of fact, This is good for CQ. If Iran had the $$$ he would be gone a long time ago. Now due to all these economic turmoil, he can be safe and still off the target

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Kasra jan thank you for your detailed posts .

Three months ago if you made a post and said that Iran would finish with 4 points many would have laughed at you , now they are upset why we didn't qualify from the group and see this as a failure and no real change or achievement .

you can't feed your Ferrari with cheap low octane fuel and expect to compete with other racing cars running on optimum fuel .

With what we provided and had available in terms of facilities and preparations and management we did vey well competing with teams way above us in terms of everything in football .

Although I have had my criticism of our coach for having no target man upfront for fairly long periods in the game and his choice of picking players and leaving players like Gucci and Saman out but I can't deny his great achievement drawing with European champions and a narrow defeat against former world champions .

This team has come a long way from 1978 , we have never had this ability to implement the coach's tactics and plan and play as a team .
If we had what we had in 1978 in terms of players and facilities and management with this coach then we could have criticised him if he failed to get good results .

Dec 30, 2014
Good posts Kasra khan, as always. Enjoyed reading them. It seems CQs main crime is bringing some attention to Iran and its football. That cannot be forgiven by some.

Anyone who has played the game in a semi-serious environment and has some inkling of what it takes to play football at higher levels, will easily recognize the magnitude of what CQ has achieved. The vast majority of TV pundits recognized it. Those who criticize the style of the team simply do not understand JACK SHIT about football.

CQ has been the best thing that happened to Iranian football as far as I remember.

Nov 24, 2002
I think is totally unfair to say he hasn't done anything for our football, IMHO if someone want comment about what he has done for our football he has to closely followed the state of our football since WC2006 and specially since 2011 when he took over.

As it was said many times, in 2011 we were probably behind some countries such as North Korea in level of talents, development, structures, proof is NK made it to 2010 and we didn't!! So i think if you analyse our football in last 30 years, twice we were in really decline periods. Once between 90 to 94, another one between 2006 to 2012.
Remember in 2011 we didn't have a SINGLE PLAYER in any half a$$ European league, as it was said before.
What he has achieved was already mentioned, doing this in Iran is like a magic, you can't compare Iran with Japan which 2/3 of squad play in top 3-4 leagues. I think his biggest achievement was, Iranian players for the first time in history were buying a tactic by a coach, instead of alllah-bakhtaki football. Now we can all argue Carlos Queiroz team doesn't play beautiful football, too defensive, result oriented, no second plan when we concede a goal, all of valuable arguments, and no coach is perfect, but for once he gave an identity to our football.
Again playing beautiful football without result is not a good thing either, Japan qualified not ONLY because of beautiful football but because of many factors including luck.

Another issue is, people need to consider, how many coaches in CQ caliber can last 7 years in Iran? People can say, yeah but he is earning good money, do you honestly think someone a full-pocket such as Queiroz at this stage and age of his career, really rely on IFF paycheck?!?

So if you want get rid of someone like him, you better have a better alternatives on the table who are ready to work in Iran and dealing with IFF BSs, and i can bet not many willing to do that. Maybe with the credibility and success of recent years things changed, maybe not, we will see.....

Last edited:
I think is totally unfair to say he hasn't done anything for our football, IMHO if someone want comment about what he has done for our football he has to closely followed the state of our football since WC2006 and specially since 2011 when he took over.

As it was said many times, in 2011 we were probably behind some countries such as North Korea in level of talents, development, structures, proof is NK made it to 2010 and we didn't!! So i think if you analyse our football in last 30 years, twice we were in really decline periods. Once between 90 to 94, another one between 2006 to 2012.
Remember in 2011 we didn't have a SINGLE PLAYER in any half a$$ European league, as it was said before.
What he has achieved was already mentioned, doing this in Iran is like a magic, you can't compare Iran with Japan which 2/3 of squad play in top 3-4 leagues. I think his biggest achievement was, Iranian players for the first time in history were buying a tactic by a coach, instead of alllah-bakhtaki football. Now we can all argue Carlos Queiroz team doesn't play beautiful football, too defensive, result oriented, no second plan when we concede a goal, all of valuable arguments, and no coach is perfect, but for once he gave an identity to our football.
Again playing beautiful football without result is not a good thing either, Japan qualified not ONLY because of beautiful football but because of many factors including luck.

Another issue is, people need to consider, how many coaches in CQ caliber can last 7 years in Iran? People can say, yeah but he is earning good money, do you honestly think someone a full-pocket such as Queiroz at this stage and age of his career, really rely on IFF paycheck?!?

So if you want get rid of someone like him, you better have a better alternatives on the table who are ready to work in Iran and dealing with IFF BSs, and i can bet not many willing to do that. Maybe with the credibility and success of recent years things changed, maybe not, we will see.....
So I have a question here while agreeing with your judgement as someone who follows the TM closely. If we get kicked out in Knock out stage in UAE, you still stand your ground? I mean as a TM fan the current state of CQ success ! will fulfill your satisfaction?

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto

If you can't tell the difference between Branko making a team full of asian stars play with horribly with absolutely no strategy against an easy group, and Carlos team with one mediocre star playing amazing and almost toping the group of death without luck (because we were two taremi shots away from that) then I don't know what arguement will convince you.

If you can't tell the difference between Branko making a team full of asian stars play with horribly with absolutely no strategy against an easy group, and Carlos team with one mediocre star playing amazing and almost toping the group of death without luck (because we were two taremi shots away from that) then I don't know what arguement will convince you.
Did I defend Branko or tagged him any better? :unsure: