Legionnaires thread 2018-19, News, Updates, Live Reports

Nov 24, 2002
Hosseini transfer to Tranbzon is now off. Ye mosht dallalo o eses ridan be in transfer.
Taremi is also back with Al-Gooz.. khak to saresh in bashar dorost besho nist

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
Hosseini transfer to Tranbzon is now off. Ye mosht dallalo o eses ridan be in transfer.
In fairness Hosseini is worth far far more than Trabzon was willing to pay. It wasn't a fair offer.

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
In fairness Hosseini is worth far far more than Trabzon was willing to pay. It wasn't a fair offer.
Have you heard about, taking a step forward? The price may not be right, but I was 100% step in the right direction. Away from Esteghlal e Varshekast, and enter the UEFA leagues. With his age he could play 2 seasons in Turkey then move on.

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
Aslan ma chi fekr mikardim, chi shod?
Pre world cup: Lets play good and make some leginnaires.
post world cup: At least half of the Team will join Europe.
Now: We may sell a couple to Al-Houlou leagues. Rest are kidnapped by Disgusting Pespes and Eses.

Nov 24, 2002
Amiri passed the medical test so it is safe to say he is the first legionnaire after WC, damesh garm, specially consider where he came from. the guy wasn't playing any competitive football up to age of 23-24. Made TM at the age of 27 in 2015 Asian Cup. Nice and educated guy, and before WC despite lots of criticizes about his selection in final squad, not only he started all 3 matches but was one of the best players in the team, best stamina in TM. Always keep the record of the most kilometers run during a game.

He could maybe make 2-3 times more in Qatar but decided to join a decent club such as Trabzon, hope this time around our experience with Turkish league is better.

Best of Luck to him.
https://i.redd.it/1b66je9qje511.gif

Last edited:

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
Have you heard about, taking a step forward? The price may not be right, but I was 100% step in the right direction. Away from Esteghlal e Varshekast, and enter the UEFA leagues. With his age he could play 2 seasons in Turkey then move on.
It's not up to me. Why would esteghlal e varshekast accept a below market price for their player?

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
He could maybe make 2-3 times more in Qatar but decided to join a decent club such as Trabzon,
I don't know...was that smart? He's 30 years old. It's not like he's gonna progress in Europe, specially in Turkey. At least in Qatar he could make some money for the rest of his career (only a few more years).

Maybe Pooladi was smarter at 27.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
He is 30 but he seems fit for fight? agree? I say if he keeps pace, he can with ease play until 34-35

Yes, sure! he's very fit and as you say he could play until he's 34-35. That is in 4-5 years.

I doubt he would be included in our next WC squad. Add to that he wont progress at this age and if I were him, I would concentrate on making money as much as possible and while I still could.

The only good thing coming out of this move is that if he plays well, he will put Iran's name on the map for some football fans in Turkey. Plus he will make us happy to watch yet another Iranian play in Europe. That's all.

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
The only good thing coming out of this move is that if he plays well, he will put Iran's name on the map for some football fans in Turkey. Plus he will make us happy to watch yet another Iranian play in Europe. That's all.
That is an important point.
Javad went to Spain.. Masoud and Karim followed.
Sardar went to Russia ... Milad, Said and Shekari followed
Kaveh went to Belgium ... Gholizadeh and Noorafkan followed.
Now Amir goes to Turkey... who knows ... we may get 3-4 players there too.
Btw. Taremi and Ramin's turkey stunt for getting better deal with pespes doesn't count. ;)

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
I would concentrate on making money as much as possible and while I still could.
for 2 seasons he earnes: 21 years of my payment before tax or 36 years of my payment after tax.
I guess he will be ok ;)

به گزارش خبرگزاری تسنیم،
باشگاه ترابزون‌اسپور دقایقی پیش اعلام کرد وحید امیری در فصل 19-2018 رقم 750 هزار یورو دستمزد سالیانه دریافت خواهد کرد و بابت فصل دوم حضورش در این تیم ترکیه‌ای هم 650 هزار یورو نصیبش خواهد شد. به این ترتیب امیری بابت دو سال بازی در ترابزون‌اسپور 1.4 میلیون یورو دریافت خواهد کرد.

در این بین مبلغ 140 هزار یورو نیز به مدیربرنامه این بازیکن رسید.

Last edited: