English Premier League, FA CUP Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates ( 2018-19 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good for bikba
LOL! Did I read it right? Chelsea sold Courtois for 35 million, then went and bought this kid for 80?!! How is that even remotely acceptable to Abramovic?

We got the goalkeeper we wanted for 1/3 of the market price ( What a steal by Flo). Kepa to Chelsea must be the best in club history for Bilbao. they actually had a net profit of 80 ME.

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
EPL managers basically fucked them self by voting to close the Transfer window 2 weeks before other leagues. lool
Some managers were against it but their clubs voted for it.

Some managers were for it but their clubs voted against it.

5 out of 20 EPL clubs voted against it : Man United , Man City , Watford , Crystal Palace and Swansea which got relegated in May.

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
It's from the unreliable Sun , but if it's true then LOOOOL.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/foot...TheSunFootball:TwImageandlink:Statement:Sport

GOADING JOSE Jose Mourinho furious with Diego Godin’s agent for using Manchester United to get new Atletico Madrid deal

Defender's agent approached United this week, claiming the Uruguayan was keen to come to Old Trafford

By Tom Barclay
9th August 2018, 4:10 pm
Updated: 9th August 2018, 4:24 pm

JOSE MOURINHO believes Diego Godin’s agent used Manchester United to get his client a new contract.

SunSport understands Godin’s representative approached United this week, claiming the Uruguayan was keen to come to Old Trafford and a deal could be done.

United subsequently made an offer for the agent to take to the Atletico Madrid board.

But just hours later centre-back Godin has signed a new contract on improved terms believed to be £6.74million net a year.

Mourinho would have been keen to sign Godin - hailed by many as one of the best defenders in the world.

But the Portuguese reckons that desire on the agent’s part was always to use the Red Devils’ interest as leverage to land a fresh deal.

United failed in an audacious move for Godin in their desperate struggle for defensive reinforcements.

Incredibly, the Uruguayan defender has a staggeringly low £18million release clause at Atletico Madrid despite being considered one of the best centre-backs on the planet.

SunSport understands Manchester United offered Godin an £7m-a-year package earlier this week... but the South American turned it down to stay in Spain.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
20 mins before the opening EPL match of the season

This our Year

Liverpool ===> 2018-2019 EPL Champions

Mark my words. Trust me Boys

alisson.jpg

van d.jpg

fab.jpeg

sal.jpg

Keita-8.jpg

Last edited:

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Leicester City are dominating United right now. United been awful but winning 1-0, i think that's gonna be the final score. Typical Moroniho

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
20 mins before the opening EPL match of the season

This our Year

Liverpool ===> 2018-2019 EPL Champions

Mark my words. Trust me Boys

View attachment 41285

View attachment 41279

View attachment 41280

View attachment 41281

View attachment 41282
Hooshi jan is this the same template you used last year and the year before and the year before that and the year before the year before?! 😃
Good luck mate, I feel exactly the same every time I buy lotto tickets thinking this is it! 😃

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
Hooshi jan is this the same template you used last year and the year before and the year before that and the year before the year before?! 😃
Good luck mate, I feel exactly the same every time I buy lotto tickets thinking this is it! 😃
Yeah I can't wait either. Liverpool provide lots of laughter every year :D
I think Liverpool has done real well in transfer market with Fabinho , Keita , Shaqiri and Alison. Their defensive problems have been addressed and reduced by buying Fabinho who is a proper DM and a very good keeper in Alison. Naby Keita strengthens their midfield and Shaqiri gives them more width. they have a well balanced squad now that can make a good title run.

Status
Not open for further replies.