Iran Persian Gulf Pro League 2018-2019 Fixtures , News, Transfers, Match Updates [R]

Status
Not open for further replies.

24abadi

Football Fan
May 5, 2016
During the Perspolis-game, I also heard some fans chanting "Al-Ahwaz al-Arabi" and "Khalije Arabi".

This should be taken seriously.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
24abadi
prolly burnt by couple of pan arabs on Saudi payroll.
Almost all Iranian Arabs I've come across in Tehran, Karaj or London are fond of Iran.
Having said that If I was a Khuzestani Arab I would be pretty pissed off living in poverty
in a rich region in the south while Southern shia Lebanese having luxurious lives.

24abadi

Football Fan
May 5, 2016
Esteghlal: Rahmati - Mohammadimehr - Montazeri - Sohrabian - Zakipour - Karimi - F. Bagheri - Esmaeili - Ghafouri - Tabrizi - R. Bagheri

Tractor: Foroozan - Abdollahzadeh - Tayyebi - Ahleshakhe - Esmaeilifar - Sharbati - Naghizadeh - Shojaei - Dejagah - Forrester - Stokes

24abadi

Football Fan
May 5, 2016
Expecting Tractor to get instant results at this stage is a bit unfair, since they're a newly built team and switched to 3-5-2, but they look much worse than expected.

Shojaei has been pretty bad. Dejagah looks lost. Not so sure how good of an idea it was to put both into the starting eleven at such an important game. Toshack himself said that they need a month to adjust to the team I would've played Pahlevan instead.

Last edited:

24abadi

Football Fan
May 5, 2016
Sepahan 0-0 Paykan

Sepahan ran out of ideas the longer the game went on. They gassed out too. Paykan defended well.

Paykan and Perspolis are yet to concede a goal.

Nov 24, 2002
Tractor remind of Esteel Azin. Beriz bepash bikhodi.
Shojaei is done. I still don't get how this guy was included in WC squad. Nice guy all that yes, but on the field he has nothing more to offer even for IPL level.
And Ashkan can't put few 90 min performances together. Both were offered 3 years deal. Only in Iran lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.