English Premier League, FA CUP Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates ( 2018-19 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
Wow Arsenal play like shit and City isn’t even trying
They are playing a different system that they used to play and they looked disjointed. it will take some time for players to settle into Emery's system. i think Arsenal looked better when Lichtsteiner & Lacazette came on. Emrey's system requires good ball distribution from the back. he will probably start that new keeper Leno sooner than later.

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
What a coup by Leeds United to hire a great manager in Marcelo Bielsa. Leeds have started the Championship season flying with 2 big wins over Stoke City & Derby County.

If Leeds players can cope with high intensity required by Bielsa throughout the season then they have a real good chance at promotion to EPL.

Derby 1 - 4 Leeds Highlights

http://www.footballhighlights247.com/derby-leeds-match-highlights.m120098.html

Last edited:

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
That's because city were pressing them hard and rushing them and forcing them to lose the ball and then showing them how to play football.
To beat that sort of press they could either resort to long balls which isn't Emrey's style or they could play quick one touch passes to get out of the press which they tried at times but didn't do too well as their passing accuracy was low and lost possession too many times. Cech's poor distribution didn't help either. he made some real good saves though. one on Aguero and the double save.

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
Takbetak Bielsa would be perfect replacement for CQ. Awesome manager imo
He would definitely install a much more attractive attacking style of play in TM. and he would need to control his high temper which isn't easy considering the football atmosphere in Iran and the standards of professionalism that Bielsa demands. he could end up in Evin prison in no time. LOL.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Only Liverpool know how to deal with Man city. Klopp got their number
When are you due to meet them ? I will be watching with interest ...

Not sure if Paul and George :love:were Liverpool or Everton fans but as I am a fan of them and you:cool: ! I be cheering for you !

That new goalie of yours ...looks impressive ,what a giant of a keeper .:eek:

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
When are you due to meet them ? I will be watching with interest ...

Not sure if Paul and George :love:were Liverpool or Everton fans but as I am a fan of them and you:cool: ! I be cheering for you !

That new goalie of yours ...looks impressive ,what a giant of a keeper .:eek:
All i know: We got Crystal Palace away next week, they are our bogey team and we will see how good Liverpool are.

Status
Not open for further replies.