English Premier League, FA CUP Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates ( 2018-19 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
^ havent' followed Leeds since Harry Kewell and Dave O'Leary days.. I used to like them..
I think you will enjoy watching this attacking minded & intense Leeds managed by Bielsa.

Leeds is playing against Bolton tonight in English League Cup - 1st Round. Kick off at 7:45 pm UK time.

Having watched a good deal of English Championship games in previous seasons it's quite obvious and pleasant to notice how Bielsa has vastly improved Leeds in playing an entertaining style of game.

Bielsa post match presser after Leeds 4-1 win over Derby. LOL @ min 8:00. " It was less difficult for us to have balls to attack." They surely have got the balls to attack. LOL.

Last edited:

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
All Goals & Highlights - Matchday 1 - English Premier League

1) Man United 2-1 Leicester City
2) Newcastle 1-2 Tottenham
3) Huddersfield 0-3 Chelsea
4) Bournemouth 2-0 Cardiff
5) Fulham 0-2 Crystal Palace
6) Watford 2-0 Brighton
7) Wolves 2-2 Everton
8) Liverpool 4-0 West Ham
9) Southampton 0-0 Burnley
10) Arsenal 0-2 Manchester City

Last edited:

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
That first goal by Spurs would have been impossible to call by referee or linesman without goal line technology. just a few millimeters over the line.

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
Individual highlights of 3 midfielders in matchday 1

Paul Pogba (Manchester United) vs Leicester City

Naby Keita (Liverpool) vs West Ham

Fred (Manchester United) vs Leicester City

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Pouraliganji to Leeds united.. I think this would be a good move. Under Bielsa he could become even a better defender and could have a better
chances of joining a big EPL club in a near future.
Our Leeds fan Takbetak gonna be over the moon :)

poor.jpg

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
Our Leeds fan Takbetak gonna be over the moon :)
Not a Leeds fan. it's a huge club with great tradition though.

I am considering supporting Bristol Rovers and becoming season ticket holder. LOL.

LOOOOOL

Bristol Rovers accidentally airs Babestation at half-time in clubhouse to group of fans

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/...e-in-clubhouse-to-group-of-fans-a3912191.html

Bristol Rovers football club has accidentally given footy fans more than they bargained for after an X-rated channel was aired in a stadium bar.

Fans gathered in the Memorial Stadium clubhouse to watch Tuesday’s fixture between Bristol Rovers and Crawley, but during half time Babestation popped up on the screens showing the match.

Those keen to watch the match were shown footage from the X-rated TV channel, which was showing scantily clad women on the screen.

Bristol Rovers have said an investigation is underway into the incident.

Fans watching the game took to social media to express their shock at the rude channel being played.

One user wrote: “I love this club”.

During the mix-up, rival club Bristol City even said “We can’t promise any Babestation, sorry. Our TVs have parental control.”

Chairman of Bristol Rovers, Steve Hamer, told the BBC the action was “not acceptable”.

He said: “We have had a major refit in the clubhouse and our bars this summer and we've got 14-15 new TVs all in place and I suspect there was an area of vulnerability there and somebody has hacked into it.

"What was seen was pretty moderate and we will talk to our TV engineers and media teams to find out what happened."

Status
Not open for further replies.