Ali Karimi, another low life, piece of ...Mayeli verison II

Nov 24, 2002
Karimi is another idiot produced in that system , at almost 40 he acts like he was 19 and slapped the referee and got banned for a year or when he was 27-28, he made that stupid reaction to his sub in WC. He was a special talent who never delivered to even 30% of his potential, i have almost zero respect for such a character. Good player but there are tons of players in TM who are before him in my book. Adame bi-savad... In hame sal ye course morabigari nagereft, neshaste faghat zer zade, kososher mige...
The guy look for attention once in a while.

Last edited:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
LOL OP's frustration is cute.. think had to do with coverage of sepid/malavan game. I don't know if Quiroshipour reported it one way or both fans were at fault but usually no fans at that level is saint and both group are guilty; I believe rock throwing it was reported one way and against sepid.

I never forget a fan doing exact same as OP, pissing a player in the stands and player father just happened to be sitting there; You got to have lived a little to know your limits in extending 'alfaz'. I wonder if OP would dare to speak the same in public about AK.

Just dare, is all I am asking.. keyboarding is for bozdel.

24abadi

Football Fan
May 5, 2016
I watched that game live and Karimi was forced to pull his team off in order to avoid escalations. Something that the ref usually has to do.

Navad's coverage seemed one-sided to me. Lots of videos of Malavan fans using foul language and throwing chairs, bars towards Sepidrood fans were spread on Telegram, but they only showed the profanity of Sepidrood fans after the game and injured Malavan fans

In Europe, refs would suspend the game if the crowd stars throwing objects on the field. Too Iran engar na engar kesi dare zakhmi mishe.

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2002
Queiroz ino K.. ham hesab nemikone. I guess he considers him another idiot like Mayeli, doesn't even bother to respond to him, which say a lot lol. Usually Queiroz lose it easily. Akhe in dastan che rabti be Queiroz dare.loool. Mokhesh goozideh Karimi!!

Nov 24, 2002
The sad part in all that is a very traditional team with huge fan base such as Sepidrood daste ye mosht koskhol oftade.. First Azizi and now Karimi.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
what a fucking bullshit artist you are, sephid rood fans for the most part revere ali karimi.. I guess you know better than them. Other posters hinted at faults from the ref and one-sided biased coverage of quiroshi poor on TV.

bunch of keyboard warriors sitting here defusing their own shitty lives over this matter. LOL nice going, AK is not saint but you guys lick too much of coach Q and quiroshipoor's ,

I cant' believe I am responding to this bullshit thread.

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2002
LOLL!!! If you want people don't laugh to your BS regarding to this matter, better register with another username at least.

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
what a fucking bullshit artist you are, sephid rood fans for the most part revere ali karimi.. I guess you know better than them. Other posters hinted at faults from the ref and one-sided biased coverage of quiroshi poor on TV.

bunch of keyboard warriors sitting here defusing their own shitty lives over this matter. LOL nice going, AK is not saint but you guys lick too much of coach Q and quiroshipoor's ,

I cant' believe I am responding to this bullshit thread.

I do not understand what you are saying literally. Can you be more specific????

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
This thread sets me off as AK is not same as MK politically and spiritually.

You know I understand passion of football up to certain age but if you think Iran's players are any different from ea other or ppl in management in this era you're mistaken, many would shut up to play in TM or advance their own case (as most are from disadvantaged background and must perform inancially or famine in the future) while glories (sideway advancement in this day and age) are achieved.. Such is Iran's football and for you guys to pick and choose ur saints is a bit misguided imo.

So is your concern for sepid rood's fans as you seem to be acting on their interest and show concern in that dept too..
Your open a thread, insulting Karimi (all because he dropped coach Qs name in the process) , others explain the event (ref, and unfair TV coverage) then you ignore the suggested truth and reassaulted with profanity and pretend concern for sepid rood's fans.. ..clever. You ignored whole bunch of events leading to the story and make ur own conclusions to save face. very nice indeed.

For the record my appreciation of AK is his political views and being vocal in the past. He had balls while Daei was about to enrich his bank account. For me that matters. Now you go ahead and see how you can attack that idea.

Last I checked the three stooges laughing at "my BS" doesn't concern me at all.

LOLL!!! If you want people don't laugh to your BS regarding to this matter, better register with another username at least.

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2002
Karimi is the same guy who shook hands with AN. Don't pretend your idol is Peyghambar-Zadeh. Too oun system taraf babasham mifrosheh ageh majbor beshe.

Mayeli, Daei, Karimi hamashon sar ta ba ye karsaban. What he has done other than being beghole khodet ''Keyboard warrior'' and collect Instagram likes?!?

Bache Nasho...

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
well there are other picture of AN taking penalty shots and AK is airing his balls sitting on the field... in "business" it's not as black and white as what we expect here. I really don't see a friendly vibe in that picture while I don't deny possibly AK at some point might have had to bargain/give-in as football is a 'business' or connected trade especially in Iran. For the longest he has been the sole critic of IR in sports family.

I also do see in this thread that you conveniently overlooked other posters and their explanation as where Karimis' frustration ( ref and TV coverage) might have arisen. It makes it look like you have an agenda to bang on AK no matter what or are blindly frustrated because of Q references to f-poor.

I don't follow IPL in detail but believe AK is fighting for his own ppl and I respect that.

Nov 24, 2002
I copy paste the post of our older member Bijan, who post in other board now, well like many...!!!!!!!! That pretty much resume Karimi as person:
He has always been a low life and he will always be a low life. Being a great footballer requires class which he has always lacked. There is a reason he is where he is with his amount of talent.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Opinions are like anuses, everybody has ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so does Bijan.

I am also sick and tired of ppl expecting an athlete to push himself to the hardest and pick the path dictated by the fans; its a freaking personal choice, they're not our peons.. they snooze they loose, don't orchestrate an ongoing ashura over their choices.. Thier career is their investment and everyone else acts as their paid agent and advisor with disappointment.

Just like how other guy decided to skip TM for now , it's a time coming that TM or playing best league may not be in the interest of the person while it may be in the interest of the country.. Learn to deal with that too.

Last edited: