English Premier League, FA CUP Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates ( 2018-19 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
Feb 4, 2005
Reading 3-0 Hull (Saeed played 65 minutes)
Forest 1-0 Rotherham (still no sign or news of Karim)

While City, Liverpool and probably Chelsea (tomorrow) destroy their opponents we were held to a 1-1 draw at home by Wolves. FUCK!

Last edited:

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
While City, Liverpool and probably Chelsea (tomorrow) destroy their opponents we were held to a 1-1 draw at home by Watford. FUCK!
You drew with Wolves Nasser jan.
Haven't checked the table yet but i think you guys are 8 points behind Liverpool after only
6 matches, is that true?

Last edited:

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
I wonder where Behrouz is. i think the last time i saw him was right after champions league final (that's right FINAL i doubt united ever get that far in the next 30 years) last season he was so jolly and happy and cracking jokes i really enjoyed that night despite karius's couple of blunders it was nice to see united fans having something to cheer about. I really hope Behrouz doesnt disappear for good like mashdi :)

Ali N.

Aug 3, 2004
I find it weird that Brighton spent so much money (record for them) and bought JB, now they only use him as a sub (last 15-20 min)... very strange! I am sure he will do better if he comes from the beginning.

I find it weird that Brighton spent so much money (record for them) and bought JB, now they only use him as a sub (last 15-20 min)... very strange! I am sure he will do better if he comes from the beginning.
Brighton is a shit team coached by a shit coach. I don't think Jahanbakhsh can be a 'star' in EPL, but I don't find his move to Brighton a very bright one either.

He could've gone anywhere else and it would've probably turned out better.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Brighton is a shit team coached by a shit coach. I don't think Jahanbakhsh can be a 'star' in EPL, but I don't find his move to Brighton a very bright one either.

He could've gone anywhere else and it would've probably turned out better.
Soroush Jan come short! 😍

They are not that bad for a small club, it's just that teams like Spurs are too good, give it time and Jahanbakhsh will be a starter and a regular feature.
I am positive he is going to do well.

Status
Not open for further replies.