My Name is Ronaldo: I am the Biggest douchebag ALIVE

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^@bye I could be mistaken, I recollect from reading his version as she had agreed, or he made it sound like it and then he chose another angle. I am sorry for posting something from my impression vs. actual event.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ but she wasnt' handcuffed to the bed, tied or anything.... she was just chilling naked there! Airing out next to CR7 can be costly.

Seriously dude, this is nothing to be joking about. I hope no one you know experience rape/sexual assault, the fact you find this funny is honestly disturbing.

Dude don't be a joke and please think twice instead of getting emotional for nothing. First of all, if the one I know or care about shows up in CR private suite at 3.00 AM then I would burn her myself. now, why are you even more concerned than Mayorga herself?. we had a lot of similar cases discussed on ISP but you didn't even bother to make a comment but let me guess, you are trying to keep the legacy of this thread alive!!!!.
No sane person support the act of rape or sexual harassment and neither I defend CR but stop the maskhare bazi dude. Yeah 3 in the morning she went to CR private suite to play chess with him but then got raped. grow up dude

Last edited:

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
Rape Allegations Against Real Madrid Star

'It Has To Be Less!' Ronaldo Wrote in Text Message

A young woman claims that Cristiano Ronaldo raped her. Following the publication of a report on the allegations, the Real Madrid player's agency dismissed the story as "journalistic fiction." But DER SPIEGEL has evidence indicating that Ronaldo was privy to negotiations with the American.

http://www.spiegel.de/international...star-ronaldo-it-has-to-be-less-a-1144878.html

Four days before the away game in Bilbao, Cristiano Ronaldo had to take care of an important private matter. On Jan. 12, 2010, his lawyers and a mediator sat together with a young American woman who claims to have been raped by the professional football player for Real Madrid. They were seeking an out-of-court settlement.

Portuguese attorney Carlos Osório de Castro, who has advised Ronaldo on all his legal matters for years, also attended the appointment with Susan K., whose name has been changed for this story, and her lawyer. He informed his client in a text message about the current state of negotiations.

"The mediator now says that she has broken out in tears and that she is shaken because she thinks you're not interested in this matter and are someplace else altogether," Osório de Castro wrote: "So far, there has been no talk about money, but that's coming."

Ronaldo answered, "OK."

On April 14, DER SPIEGEL reported about the rape allegation lodged by Susan K. against Ronaldo. The case created a stir. The agency of Ronaldo's adviser Jorge Mendes released a statement claiming that the story was "journalistic fiction" that was based "on documents which are unsigned and where the parties are not identified."

But that statement is false.

DER SPIEGEL is in possession of the document outlining the out-of-court settlement between Susan K. and Ronaldo. It originates from the trove of data supplied by the whistleblower platform Football Leaks. In the documents, Ronaldo also appears under the codename "Topher." A "Confidential Side Letter Agreement" states the pseudonym refers to the football player. And: The paper is signed by Ronaldo. There's no reason to doubt the document's authenticity.

Documents that reveal Ronaldo's alias in the settlement agreement

The text messages exchanged between Ronaldo and lawyer Osório de Castro, of which DER SPIEGEL is in possession, also substantiate that the football player already knew in 2010 what he had been accused of in Las Vegas -- and that he was very interested in the details of the agreement, especially the financial particularities.

Forty-seven minutes after the first SMS, Ronaldo received a second message from Las Vegas. This time, it was just a number: "950,000 dollars." It appears to be the sum that the counterparty was seeking in compensation. Ronaldo wrote back: "That's the amount?"

Osório de Castro answered: "That is the first demand: That's 660,000 euros. We won't accept it. The negotiations are continuing."

Ronaldo then asked: "Is that too much?" Osório de Castro replied: "I think so. I think we'll close this for less."

Ronaldo then demanded: "It has to be less!" His lawyer replied: "OK."

The messages between Ronaldo and the lawyer provide several insights. First, when it comes to his career, Ronaldo doesn't leave anything to chance. Second, the football star monitors his money very closely. And finally, even today, those close to Ronaldo do not shy away from trying to cover up events that took place during the summer of 2009.

The agency of Ronaldo adviser Jorge Mendes is called Gestifute and it is headquartered in Porto, Portugal. In the firm's statement about the case in Las Vegas, released on April 14 in response to the SPIEGEL article, it seeks to discredit the presumed victim. It notes that Susan K. "refuses to come forward and confirm the veracity of the accusation."

But it's a deceitful statement because K. is prohibited from speaking out about the matter.

The out-of-court settlement between Ronaldo and K. clearly stipulates that she is not permitted to repeat the allegations against the football player -- especially publicly. If she violates the agreement, she is required to pay back the settlement she received from Ronaldo in addition to possible damages.

It's possible that this is the reason Susan K. declined to speak with DER SPIEGEL about what is alleged to have happened inside Ronaldo's suite or about the agreement that was negotiated between her and the world-famous football star seven months after that night in Las Vegas.

The exchange of text messages between Ronaldo and Osório de Castro suggest that the settlement negotiations in Las Vegas were protracted. In one, he wrote to his client: "We are finally finalizing this after 12 hours for 260,000 euros. On top of that will be the costs for mediation that I already told you about, plus a few payments to the lawyers who are now trying to formalize the transaction. I know that is a lot of money, but I think it was the best way out -- and it also wasn't easy to get at all."

Ronaldo has vehemently denied the rape allegation. His Munich lawyer Johannes Kreile informed DER SPIEGEL the week before last that, "We categorically reject the accusations raised" by Susan K.

Why, then, did Ronaldo need a "way out" in 2010?

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
2 pieces were published today by Der Spiegel & BBC.

Cristiano Ronaldo: German magazine 'stands by reporting' of rape allegation

The German magazine that reported a rape allegation made against footballer Cristiano Ronaldo says it has "no reason" to doubt the authenticity of key documents used in its story.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/45824263

Rape Allegations
Ronaldo's Defense Team Develops a Strategy

It took two weeks, but the legal team seeking to defend Cristiano Ronaldo against rape allegations levelled by Kathryn Mayorga has now settled on a defense strategy. They are seeking to cast doubt on information published by DER SPIEGEL. By DER SPIEGEL Staff

http://www.spiegel.de/international...e-strategy-on-rape-allegations-a-1232821.html

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Those large fonts arent helping, is this case reopened because 1- wasnt' properly reported or investigated to the police in LV 2-wasn't read and signed by CR7 but by his laywer at the time so it was an out for her new lawyer to reopen it?

Or there's other facts involved ???

This whole thing could have been avoided had he offered to show his lube shooter collection from Europe to her.

Last edited:

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Being there three in the morning and also have danced with Ronaldo earlier are tempting but still doesn't give a green pass for someone to just rape her, if she says no then that means no, end of discussion. She wanted to be unknown and she is not convinced by how the previous lawyer bandled the situation so she reopened it by her new lawyer, everything has done in the frame work of laws, I don't know why some people are dissing someone for perusing her justice.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
I don't think the type of agreement they had allowed for 2nd chance or appeal. Lawyer definitely knows the value of the case, she probably was talked into reopening it. Or really needs more for her pain and suffering.

How can she expect to stay unknown ? Claims on her side don't really add up to fairness concerns, adds up to cha ching.

Having seen Trumps agreement with stormy in the news and validity of it probably had a say in this.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ I understand.. now if the party in this case was an average joe, the lawyer would totally forget reaching some 'justice' for her.

He isn't right in doing what he did, and has a 'price' to pay, that's all.. it's all about how much money is enough to shut the lawyer and client. Forget the justice and she this and that, IMHO.

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
so what happened to the case ?
1- Mayorga has filed a sexual assault lawsuit in a Las Vegas court against Ronaldo
2- In order for the lawsuit to advance, Mayorga’s lawyer has appealed to the Las Vegas court to invalidate the non-disclosure agreement (settlement) she signed in 2010.
3- Las Vegas Police Department have reopened their investigation into the alleged sexual assault from 2009.they’re following up on Mayorga’s information and seeking any other new evidence in order to determine if they should make criminal charges of sexual assault against Ronaldo.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Ronaldo is expected to play for Juventus against his former club Manchester United in the Champions League match at Old Trafford on Tuesday. He is the subject of a criminal investigation by Las Vegas police and a separate civil action after the allegation of rape by Kathryn Mayorga, which she says happened in the summer of 2009. Ronaldo strenuously denies the allegation.

Ronaldo said: “I know I am an example. I know, 100%. On the pitch and outside the pitch. So I am always smiling, I am happy man, I’m blessed that I play in a fantastic club. I have a fantastic family, I have four kids, I am healthy. I have everything. So the rest, it doesn’t interfere on me. I’m very, very well.”

Pressed again, he said: “You didn’t listen to what I say. I am a happy man. We did the statement two weeks ago, if I’m not wrong. I am glad [about how it progresses]. Of course, I’m not going to lie in this situation, I’m very happy. My lawyers, they are confident and of course I am, too. The most important is I enjoy the football, I enjoy my life. The rest, I have people who take care of my life. Of course, the truth is always coming in the first position [eventually]. So, I’m good.”

Mayorga, now 34, alleges he assaulted her in a Las Vegas hotel in 2009, then used “fixers” to stop her pursuing criminal charges – including paying her $375,000 “hush money”. Police confirmed the original case was closed in 2009 due to Mayorga not disclosing details but it was reopened in September after she went public, inspired, she said, by the #MeToo movement.

Soruce: https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...ronaldo-juventus-manchester-united-allegation

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I have no idea if Ronaldo did this or not.

but really what is the incentive? this guy can take a fart and girl will pop out of the window and throw herself at him.

just does not seem to add up. and he is not really known to get wasted these days because he is trying to main his shape.