English Premier League, FA CUP Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates ( 2018-19 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
You will have a long drive back home after the game! 😍
Jose parked the bus at Anfield in the last 2 seasons' fixtures and managed to get 0-0 draws. He had a fairly solid defence though compared to the current one which is quite shaky and out of sync.i wouldn't be surprised if Jose puts 2 DM's on the pitch at Anfield to protect the back 4 and park the bus again.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ He has a valid point comparing young black star vs white player buying a house for their mom and how it got reported in the paper.. Aside from the point I dont care for Sterling at all.. He's probably among my least liked player in that league.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
LP has much tougher schedule in Dec than MC. I doubt they maintain top of table.. they got MU/Arsenal/WW and I think even NC to play. MC has lower half teams to deal with and even their non-EPL games are with lesser opponents.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
LP has much tougher schedule in Dec than MC. I doubt they maintain top of table.. they got MU/Arsenal/WW and I think even NC to play. MC has lower half teams to deal with and even their non-EPL games are with lesser opponents.
Indeed, one hell of a month for Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.