Amazing Pics & Videos thread ..... Social , Political, Economic , etc ....

Oct 18, 2010
this is the full interview.very interesting,must watch.
the most interesting part is the military guy saying
back in the 80s they had sanctions on us no to import
weapons now they have sanctions on us not to export our
weapons!!!

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Just Sit back & watch this relaxing video of a beautiful Asian girl getting pampered :)

Beauty×Beauty! Vietnamese barber Shop, Female Version, Uncut Video! |

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2010
iran's president totally urinates on isreal & saudi in his
speech today while ex officials of afghanistan and iraq
are sitting next to him.i bet johnny mustache and fat mike
blew a fuse after watching this show.

Oct 18, 2010
iran's president is on a roll.he doubles down today and
calls americans and saudis "cowboys and camel jockeys".
it's getting entertaining now.trump has found a mouth to
match.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Yeah At least the Zionists, Cowboys and Camel Jockeys look after their own people, Unlike stinky I.R.I Mullah Regime that look after Iraqis, Lebanese and Care so much about smelly sandal wearing Palestinians while most Iranians are starving and struggling to make ends meet. Down with I.R.I supporters.

Oct 18, 2010
In an interview Chuck Norris told about this fight Yeah, that was amazing. Bruce had left for Hong Kong to pursue his movie career, and I didn't hear from him for a couple of years. Then he called me out of the blue and asked if I would be his opponent in this new movie, which he was directing, as well. He said, "I'm going to do this big fight scene in the Colosseum in Rome - a fight to the death, like two gladiators." And kiddingly I went, "Well, who wins, Bruce?" And he said, "I win; I'm the star of this movie." I said, "Oh, I see." Because I held the world title then, I said, "So you want to beat the world champion?" And he said, "No, I want to kill the world champion." I said, "Oh ... OK."

In an interview Chuck Norris told about this fight Yeah, that was amazing. Bruce had left for Hong Kong to pursue his movie career, and I didn't hear from him for a couple of years. Then he called me out of the blue and asked if I would be his opponent in this new movie, which he was directing, as well. He said, "I'm going to do this big fight scene in the Colosseum in Rome - a fight to the death, like two gladiators." And kiddingly I went, "Well, who wins, Bruce?" And he said, "I win; I'm the star of this movie." I said, "Oh, I see." Because I held the world title then, I said, "So you want to beat the world champion?" And he said, "No, I want to kill the world champion." I said, "Oh ... OK."
Kose sher

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Chuck Norris is a typical bullshit American martial artist, full of hot air and not much substance, Bruce Lee was the real deal and would have demolished 4 Chuck Norris like fighters in a real fight.

Oct 18, 2010
a pair of russian white swans visiting venezuela.
iran planning to send warships to venezuela by next spring.
put johnny mustache and fat mike on a 24-7 medical watch.