The 2018-19 Champions league thread, Results, News & updates,All roads lead to Wanda Metropolitano,

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I am still mad at Inter. Spalletti was horrible today. We scored in 72 minute and nothing after that. He brings Politano out. I still can't get how this f....idiot can't see that all our attacks started with him and don't let me start with Perisic. He has sucked majorly in the last month. I am devastated with this loss :) this Spanish dude Borja Valero is clueless and don't start me with Asamoah. I mean for f .
. sake, what kinda shitty defending was that lol

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
Barcelona 1-1 Tottenham

I thought Poch's subs were spot on and very effective. Lamela played very well and Lucas scored the leveler.

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
It would be impossible to win when you don’t care to play. Never seen Real get into a game with such a passive attitude.
3-0 so far and it’s not over yet.
One more proof that Perez is one son of a bitch.

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Real is getting hammered at home, Defense is horrible, resting the big boys but still concerning!
I think this shows how good zidane was. Most Real players are overrated but Zz managed to win many trophies with them.
Yes we have many young players. But a team like Real should not have such a weak bench.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
It would be impossible to win when you don’t care to play. Never seen Real get into a game with such a passive attitude.
3-0 so far and it’s not over yet.
One more proof that Perez is one son of a bitch.
I agree, there was no motivation since first spot was guaranteed regardless of the result ! I am not mad at the result, i am mad at why Karim,Bale, Kroos etc played.
did you see fans booing Isco? he had a HORRIBLE game, anyway!

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
I agree, there was no motivation since first spot was guaranteed regardless of the result ! I am not mad at the result, i am mad at why Karim,Bale, Kroos etc played.
did you see fans booing Isco? he had a HORRIBLE game, anyway!
Not only Isco, Asensio has been horrible this year. It’s unbelievable transformation.