Serie A, Ligue 1, Bundesliga & rest of the world ( News , Result , Goals & Videos) ( 2018-19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
I cant believe such a well established experienced top class defender (Godin) wanna join an average club and play in an inferior league. Hard to believe!!

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I cant believe such a well established experienced top class defender (Godin) wanna join an average club and play in an inferior league. Hard to believe!!
Repeating the same thing doesn't make it correct. Told you please don't post in this thread if you don't like. Should somebody say fuck off so you understand ?

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Little Taliban piece of shit doesn't know the meaning of Freedom of speech and having an opinion.
Not your forum not your thread stopmoaning and complaining like a b*tch!! ...don't Like it here? fuck off then!

Last edited:

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Little Taliban piece of shit doesn't know the meaning of Freedom of speech and having an opinion.
Not your forum not your thread, moaning and complaining like a b*tch!! ...don't Like it here? fuck off then!
You don't know what freedom of speech and respect is. When somebody ask you for few months with respect, then you don't deserve it anymore. You fuck off.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Not your forum not your thread stop moaning and complaining like a b*tch!! ...don't Like it here? fuck off then!

Hamine ke hast khoshet nemiyad Herri.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Not your forum not your thread stop moaning and complaining like a b*tch!! ...don't Like it here? fuck off then!

Hamine ke hast khoshet nemiyad Herri.
When people get any, they show their real class. I guess this is how you have been raised. Here is not the barn you were raised. Lol

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Shows anger and hostility to begin with and now playing the victim. Pathetic!!

Don't like my comments just ignore them.

Now get lost.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Shows anger and hostility to begin with and now playing the victim. Pathetic!!

Don't like my comments just ignore them.

Now get lost.
I don't like it and I told you many times respectfully but again you only understand barn language. Some people are like that.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
For anyone wondering who used the f word and vulgar language first! just scroll up this page. :)

What's funny is the hypocritical Taliban crying Crocodile tears and playing the victim despite starting hostility in the first place.. LoOoL

Freedom of speech!! don't like it

Get lost.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
From time to time, this dude is coming here only for the purpose of destroying the thread and nothing else and for few months I am telling him either post something useful or leave. Hala khodesh ro mizane be koocheye ali chap. You don't even know what freedom of speech is. Again here is not a barn.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Horrible performance by Inter to tie Sassuolo
However it seems Icardi n staying in Milan

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Icardi will renew, 100 per cent - Wanda Nara offers latest Inter assurance
Jan 21 2019 - 05:18
Wanda Nara has continued her charm offensive over Mauro Icardi's Inter future, insisting a renewed contract is a virtual certainty.
Mauro Icardi signing a new contract at Inter is virtually a "100 per cent" certainty, says his wife and agent Wanda Nara.
The Argentina striker reportedly counts Barcelona and Real Madrid among his admirers and Nara said a deal was "a very long way off" earlier this month.
However, comments over the weekend suggested her stance and that of Inter chief executive Giuseppe Marotta have shifted significantly, with common ground apparent between the two parties.
Speaking on the Tiki Taka programme on Canale 5, Nara said: "I do not know what they [Inter] will say to me but my availability [for talks] is complete.
"For me, the renewal will be done, 100 per cent, but I do not have a crystal ball and do not know what the future holds."
Nara made light of her reputation as a difficult operator and insisted she has not made excessive demands to risk a compromise not being reached.
"Mauro has never asked for anything and neither do I," she said.
"When they call me we sit at the table and stop. The problem is that the b**** is me – I did not ask for anything.
"We can call [Inter sporting director Piero] Ausilio to ask him. Icardi is a transparent person like me, this is why I represent him."
Nara added: "Inter did not call me, my phone is always on and I answer everyone.
"Mauro is fully available to continue his relationship with the club. I do not know when we will meet, but we will certainly do it."
Speaking to DAZN prior to Saturday's 0-0 draw at home to Sassuolo, Marotta said: "We have no doubts that Mauro Icardi will remain here, as we are happy with him and vice versa. The only remaining issue is when to put pen to paper on the contracts."

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
He is making a better choice for himself and it is way better than joining the garbage team like Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.