Asian Cup 2019 UAE (Brackets/ Team News/ History)

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
CQ has got 900k dollars Cash for the 6 months.
6k for every win and aditional bonus to advance from each round.

khoda ghovat pahlevan..

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field

khoda ghovat pahlevan..
He deserves every penny of his salary comparing to all the other coaches currently working in Iran.

For what he has done with team melli in the last 8 years and where we were and where we are now.
Time will tell.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
He deserves every penny of his salary comparing to all the other coaches currently working in Iran.

For what he has done with team melli in the last 8 years and where we were and where we are now.
Time will tell.
Agreed, I don't think anyone has any issue with his salary. Its about right and deserve it. I think the problem is which is mouth!! he just talks too much. Do your job, win the tournament and people with shut up. He is basically setting up all the exceuses for the time that for some reason we get knocked out.

https://tamasha.com/v/emZOm

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
I don't get why people are counting CQ salary when he has only brought joy, happiness, unity, and progress to our football. If they paid him more and allowed for friendlies we would even be better than what we are. Akhoonds steal billions and nothing is said and this guy gets a fair deserved salary and people keep saying he got paid so much. He is who he is because he has something special. For that he deserves the money and the respect.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
مورینیو: کی‌روش یکی از بهترین سرمربی های تاریخ پرتغال است

سرمربی سابق منچستریونایتد که این روز ها به‌عنوان کارشناس فعالیت می‌کند به ستایش هم‌وطن و همکارش پرداخته است.
به گزارش خبرگزاری ژوره مورینیو پس از اخراج از هدایت منچستریونایتد از امروز به عنوان کارشناس در شبکه بین اسپورت دیدارهای جام ملت‌های آسیا را تحلیل و بررسی خواهد کرد و در نخسین اظهارنظرش به حمایت از هم‌وطن حاضرش در این مسابقات پرداخت. او درباره عملکرد کارلوس کی‌روش گفت: «‏من او را به عنوان یکی از بهترین مربی های تاریخ فوتبال پرتغال می دانم. وقتی به یک کشور خارجی می روید، باید خودتان را در دسترس قرار بدهید و البته که شما هم باید از مربیان انتظارات بیشتری داشته باشید.»

او در ادامه به حضورش در منچستریونایتد اشاره کرد: «همچنان می‌گویم دوران من در منچستر یونایتد یکی از موفق‌ترین دوران ورزشی‌ام بود، چرا که مردم از آن‌چه پشت صحنه می‌گذشت خبر ندارند. من به بازنشستگی فکر نمی کنم. من و پپ گواردیولا خودمان را ثابت کرده ایم. مدت زمان زیادی است که در فوتبال حضور داشتم اما تازه ۵۶ ساله می شوم و برای کناره گیری خیلی جوان هستم. من به بالاترین سطح تعلق دارم و در همین سطح هم مربیگری خواهم کرد.»

Last edited:

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Agreed, I don't think anyone has any issue with his salary. Its about right and deserve it. I think the problem is which is mouth!! he just talks too much. Do your job, win the tournament and people with shut up. He is basically setting up all the exceuses for the time that for some reason we get knocked out.

https://tamasha.com/v/emZOm
I agree, I was hoping he keep quite for a while, unfortunately I think he is leaving and wants to speak his mind and get it off his chest while the spot lights are on and everyone is eyes and ears during the competition, he knows the team's strength and ability to win the cup.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
I watched Japan highlights, they are good, I think milad needs to take care of that speedy technical jap, their right wing, Rezaeian would be a candidate on the right.
Japan can punish if you allow them but equally vonerable at the back.
Oman has a big hole in the middle of their defence, we could and should get a few chances in their.
All about quality and taking those opportunities.

Ali N.

Aug 3, 2004

I understand your point, but remember they have asked him questions over and over and he is responding to them now. Besides, he was saying all along that government did not provide him with what he asked from the time he extended his contract (after WC). Even TM players are saying that they have not given us anything to expect so much. Although I have to say that so much can be said about this issue...

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002

khoda ghovat pahlevan..
$ 1 million for 6 months is $ 2 million a year which has been his salary.
The question is not if CQ deserves it, his achievement speak for itself, if we like it or not! The real question is if we can get with the same money someone as good as him to work in Iran. Iran is not necessarily on the top list of favorite places to work.

As an Iranian, I won't personally go back to Iran to do the same job that I do here for $ 2 million a year, while I make a lot less here in the states. It's not mainly because you can not have a good house or car or fun in Iran. It's just because you can't get the job done completely or happily when you have to work with idiots or for the idiots.

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
Sunday:

Jordan - Vietnam >>>> Jordan
Thailand - China >>> China
Iran - Oman (20:30 Tehran time, noon EST, 9 am PST) >>> 2-0 Iran

Monday:

Japan - KSA >>> KSA
Australia - Uzbekistan >>> Uzbeks
UAE - Kyrgyzstan >>> UAE

Tuesday

Iraq - Qatar >>> Iraq
Korea - Bahrain
>>> Korea

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
Fucking pathetic. I don't care for Lebanon btw, but seriously wtf?
This whole cup is so classless and the atmosphere at the games is truly embarrassing.
I agree but Japan also advanced in WC at the expense of Senegal with the same rule. Stupid rule.
1- When teams in a 24 team tournament still get same score and point, what else to do?
2- It is better than shir ya khat
3- As a teacher I promote the diciplinary thing. You want to be promoted, play like Aadam.
4- When Japan took the spot from Senegal in WC, I thought it was a victory for fair play.