Carlos Queiroz the mastermind Chess player

Hope you know something we don't... 🙏
Why would he go to a country where ppl see football differently? He has already spent 8 years in Iran, He knows the country and the players, he is being lauded by many, he is living in one of the most luxurious places in Tehran and being paid properly and if IFF can match his offer then why would he leave? and don't forget if he happens to go to Colombia then he has to overcount Pekerman's effect.

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2005
If he stays he will become the only coach to be in WC for 5 times (I guess). He (even mammad mayeli) will have an easy task taking Iran to 2022 considering Asia will have 8 teams (7 as Qatar is qualified as host). With Colombia he will have a tough task to do so. 5 out of 10 South Americans won't be easy.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
CQ is not going anywhere.
He has learned the khar to khar ishala system.
He stays 2 - 3 months in Iran and makes couple of million Euro's and people adore him. Lol. I wouldn't leave if I were him.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
مبلغ قرارداد کی‌روش برای هدایت تیم ملی فوتبال کلمبیا مشخص شد

فدراسیون فوتبال کلمبیا ضمن تاکید بر نزدیک بودن کارلوس کی‌روش به نیمکت تیم ملی این کشور، مبلغ قرارداد این مربی پرتغالی را هم اعلام کرد.

I really hope this does not happen. It seems they are very close to signing him and CQ has made up his mind. What a sad day for Iran football.
Think Iran's immediate future and condition has a lot to do with him departing. Sight chance to say, the amount on the contract is not a final yes; Not sure what Columbia gets out of it by playing this game.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^
https://www.varzesh3.com/news/1584601/حمله-جدید-کی-روش-از-دبی-علیه-وزیر-ورزش

Plus Khiabani getting on coach Q case last nite and dropping a few tear that Iranian people aren't hungry and are united and have dignity.. Fuck khiabani as far as I am concerned.

CQ has another foe within the federation..

http://koolakmag.ir/مهرداد-مسعودی-کیست؟-بیوگرافی-کارشناس/
https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football-iranians-face-their-moment-of-history-1166266.html

نام «مهرداد مسعودی» این روزها در فضای ورزشی و فوتبالی ایران بسیار مطرح شده است. او کسی بود که فاش کرد مربی دروازه بان های تیم ملی ایران بعد از بازی پرسپولیس-کاشیما و ناکامی پرسپولیس از رسیدن به مقام قهرمانی خوشحال شده و مشت های خود را گره کرده است!

مهرداد مسعودی به مدت ده سال مسئول روابط عمومی و بین‌الملل فدراسیون فوتبال کانادا بود و در حال حاضر هم با درخواست فیفا، مشاور رسانه‌ای قطر برای جام جهانی ۲۰۲۲ است. مسعودی با فیفا همکاری های زیادی در زمینه رسانه ای داشته است.

This is the incident Carlos has mentioned, TM goalie's portugese coach expressing joy after PP loss to Japanese team. (not sure if you guys ever found the explanation, portugese coach was routing for his Brazilian comrade as claimed but this clown taken issue with it. )
http://shabnak.ir/بیوگرافی-مهرداد-مسعودی/

Last edited:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ The glories of success in asian cup is what IR is paying him for .. calculated move. in the past I was upset with CQ but the circus the Iran is under and khiabani's view of it is sickening. Thing is CQ could pull same type of pay more or less elsewhere, he's complaining that his staff is not paid and their family fed and yet PP takes 1st class trip to Japan.

It's the case of elite judging who deserves to get how much for the most part.. in this case Quiroz is correct imo, especially reading on that masoudi fellow as posted earlier and his contention with CQ and having taken issue with CQ's assisant goalie coach after PP loss months back.

Seeing Khiabani choking up every time is getting old, fuckin get over it.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
I ain't disputing CQ, I just don't like the $$$ he makes.:D
I agree, he should work for free for the privilege of being team melli coach.

Since we have excellent coaches like qalenoie, Daei, Brandgoh, Yevari,..... Who all work for next to nothing, how dare he! 😍
Since Khiabani 's English is excellent he sure understood CQ very well (fucking Street tosser!)

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Fuck him. It is an honor to have likes of Peyrovani as enemy. Dayoosa!
yah two face fucking 2 zar whores, anything to fill their pockets.. the art of survival Iranian style.. until yesterday he was shinning CQ's shoes. lmfao

Whole thing started on translators gaffe but amazing how to damage control (ie hunger issue in Iran) it they all have jumped on CQ's back. He should do the ultimate and drop the ball as I am concerned. This is glory at the wrong time imo.

Suddenly the say team is great as if they don't need the coach or a coach of his magnitude/non-vatani .. lol

Last edited:

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
Aghayoon this is the time that all IR wolves and bastards come out. The bastards come in troves and now they have an excuse to line up. Look at the video of the dalali that idiot Khiabani did on TM clothing. No wonder he is upset with CQ. CQ will stand up to these fuckers but I am sad to say we won't see him after this cup. Khiabani and Missaghi and all those ja kesh fuckers are IR tools and that's how they get the microphone to talk. Nothing else. Be realistic and see the kind of snakes CQ is dealing with.

Last edited: