Asian Cup 2019 UAE (Brackets/ Team News/ History)

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
All due respect Team Iraq, the lost sure is heartbreaking for Iraqi fan, but fuck that crap-hole jaggofković asshole starting that psychological warfare trying to equate this Iraqi team with the superior TM players.

Time wasting, executing by the leading team is sickening and nasty, I hate it!
Two or three Qatari players (acted very childish and reckless today) missing next match vs Korea!

Last edited:

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
I got to watch the last few minutes, somehow I wanted an equaliser and see extra time but they are a bit of a nuisance and nose hair, Qatar could give the Koreans a hard time, even if they don't beat them they will drain them out.
Nothing special about Korea and I think Qatar are more than capable of beating them.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
LOL...hAji forester :)...dont tell me you seriously went all in, did that homework to find that contradiction!?
lmAo.... wot a chappy HAHA!!
You're the one who watches Cass the Cat videos religiously over the last few weeks so you should know better :)
I bet you knock one out every time Cass approaches a plate. You got so much time on your hands dude it's scary.
:D :D :D @ Tombangir

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
This is creepy, no one talking about OZzzZies, I am sure they acting the underdog and apparently no one takes notices or no one will take any notices, but when it comes down to it, they'll fight as hell and they might very well be the one side of the final clash, nasty lizards!

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Oghab jan in case you wanna see Khiabani's face while commentating here's the video. I'm sure that will cheer you up :)

واکنش های خیابانی و مظلومی روی پنالتی و گلهای ایران

Could the commentary be worse ? Fucking unbelievable

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
Oghab jan in case you wanna see Khiabani's face while commentating here's the video. I'm sure that will cheer you up :)

واکنش های خیابانی و مظلومی روی پنالتی و گلهای ایران

Thanks mate, but his face and voice is the last thing I want to see and hear.
His face is only good for shitting on...
No wonder he is so full of shit. LOOOL.

" مصداق بارز اصطلاح " بشکه ی گوه