It's -40 degrees in Toronto!

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Actually love cold weather .... I used to live in North Part of Canada (don't ask me where lol) and really liked the cold winter ... Enjoy the snow

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Remember it vividly from college chem 101. At what temperature f and c are equal? set the two formulas equal and solve for x! I'm talking about 25 years ago! LOL
Ostad please ... asan nagooooooooooooo. At Uni, i made a HUGE mistake and took Organic Chem as my elective, up to this day, i have no idea how i past that course.... Esme balancing miyad, tanam milarze...

Feb 4, 2005
Ostad please ... asan nagooooooooooooo. At Uni, i made a HUGE mistake and took Organic Chem as my elective, up to this day, i have no idea how i past that course.... Esme balancing miyad, tanam milarze...
Organic Chemistry reminds me of my first drink order in Canada when I messed up with the waitress and told her to bring me C2H5OH when she asked what I wanted for drink

YePaDoPa

Elite Member
Oct 30, 2002
Thank god I did not stay around long enough to take organic chem. my least favorite subject is chemistry! I was kinda made to pick it as a major until I took a 5 credit chemistry II as a summer course while working full time! LOL I ended up with a C and then switch to CS major!

YePaDoPa

Elite Member
Oct 30, 2002
We had a chemistry teacher in Honarestan in Iran that I don't even remember his name but he was known as Aghaye Se Haash Char (CH4) LOL. The entire year he would not give up talking about the importance of CH4 in our lives!

Last edited: