The 2018-19 Champions league thread, Results, News & updates,All roads lead to Wanda Metropolitano,

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
horrible game by United. as I said its over. Now even truly over with out Pogba.
From what i saw i think injuries to Lingard & Martial disrupted United's game. the 2 subs were ineffective. Mata doesn't have the pace to fit United's current style of play. Sanchez was lost and gave away too many balls. he is a shadow of his Arsenal days.

First goal was horrible defending on the corner and Matic just stopped and let Kimpembe have an easy goal. 2nd goal was also bad defending against the counter. Bailey should have done much better in blocking Di Maria's cross to Mbappe for the goal.

All in all this loss to PSG showed that Man United need some serious reinforcing to be able to compete with Europe's elite. They need to clear some deadwood and get players suited to United's style of play.

Feb 4, 2005
horrible game by United. as I said its over. Now even truly over with out Pogba.
You didn’t have much hope before kickoff, did you? Our only focus should be finishing top 4. No way we could have beaten PSG. First half was okay but second half showed tye difference

Last edited:

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
You didn’t have much hope before kickoff, did you? Our only focus should be finishing top 4. No way we could have beaten PSG. First half was okay but second half showed tye difference
right over the two legs, not losing at home. I was thinking at least we get a Tie at home. But yesterday was just horrible. Martial and Lingard injured killed us as well.
Sanchez is done, we should just ship him to China.
Mata is too slow, he is good for Sub but can't compete in top level anymore.
Lukako ham ke kolan emsal rideh.. So can't count on him..

Last edited:
Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Honestly, I know Madrid have no chance this year. Semi would be my wildest dream but apart from us, I like PSG wins it and that's only for Buffon. it's not fair for the guy to hang his boots with no CL title. that makes football more beautiful
I wish he was still at Juve. That would make wining it even more beautiful.