The 2018-19 Champions league thread, Results, News & updates,All roads lead to Wanda Metropolitano,

Now if Barca achieved the same result without Messi, everyone would say, they are all about Messi ! lol
Pooya ( aka broken record) dude, the guy is in a phase that cannot run the whole show by himself day in and day out, he is slowing down and he knows it. Now it's time for the others to stand stronger and taller but you don't see that happening. Barca got a very very very strong squad with only some weakness in the backline.
I don't see how this squad could fail to double and at least reach the CL final.
He still outscored the rest of the team on a bad day

1550678848546.png

Last edited:

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Yes, there is a high chance CR and "Family" go through, but hey until then, i can enjoy knowing CR is miserable! Fuck you and your "Family" .
The guy is such a shit face, leaves Real after so many years, a team that gave him 4 fucking champions league and says Juve is my FAMILY.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Juve got lucky VAR was on their side and Diego Costa missed that easy chance. It could've easily been 4-0. Atleti totally outplayed them.

Great comeback by City. What an insane goal by Sane!
I think VAR actually did a good job.. All the decisions were correct. Costa was fouled outside of the box, Morata pushed the defender. So I don't know how VAR was in favor of Juve.. I agree they got very lucky. it could have been worse. but overall Ref and Var did a good job!!

I think VAR actually did a good job.. All the decisions were correct. Costa was fouled outside of the box, Morata pushed the defender. So I don't know how VAR was in favor of Juve.. I agree they got very lucky. it could have been worse. but overall Ref and Var did a good job!!
I don't disagree the decisions were correct but still Juve got lucky with them. I have no idea how Bonnuci and Chielini, two of the world's best defenders, suddenly decided to try synchronized diving instead of actually defending. They were constantly looking to get fouls called on them.

I wish Barca had a character like Simeone at helm instead of that Goosaleh Valverde. I don't like his rough and defensive tactics, but his passion, consistency and ability to extract the most out of very little is quite something.

Feb 4, 2005
Sardar Azmoon starting for Zenit (first leg Zenit 0-1 Fenerbahche) and Kave Rezayi is on the bench for Club Brugge (first leg CB 2-1 Salzburg)

Last edited: