The 2018-19 Champions league thread, Results, News & updates,All roads lead to Wanda Metropolitano,

saeed agha

IPL Player
Oct 20, 2002
UAE
I don’t buy that rebuilding argument BS. Perez is not that type. He just got too arrogant and thought he could continue wining without spending anything. He under estimated zidane’s effect and got rid of the only player he shouldn’t have.
If he was really rebuilding then why the hell he bought an over rated over priced keeper ?

The good news about tonight is no more stress for another 6 months for us. The other good news is that Barca isn’t that good otherwise they should have scored 12 goals on this team when a bunch of teenagers can score 4.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
I don’t buy that rebuilding argument BS. Perez is not that type. He just got too arrogant and thought he could continue wining without spending anything. He under estimated zidane’s effect and got rid of the only player he shouldn’t have.
If he was really rebuilding then why the hell he bought an over rated over priced keeper ?

The good news about tonight is no more stress for another 6 months for us. The other good news is that Barca isn’t that good otherwise they should have scored 12 goals on this team when a bunch of teenagers can score 4.
dude be patient man... we wont 3 CLs back to back ... you cant win them all :) we have 18-19 year old players dude ...

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
Comprehensive and convincing win by Ajax. This wasn't one of those instances where things go freakishly wrong for the favorite team. Madrid were actually up to the task for the most part. Ajax was simply good enough to beat them 4-1. Well done to them.
Ajax played brave and made a non-stop run at Madrid in both legs. Madrid's experience helped them out in the first leg but Ajax kept going the same way in Madrid and got rewarded. i thought Tadic was superb. i remember him doing well at Saints with some great goals and assists. Schone has a habit of scoring screamers. what a cracking pair of goals by him & Tadic.

Ajax fans singing " Ramos bedankt " was hilarious. LOOOL.

We're out of La Liga that's fine and I understand
We're out Of COPA that's fine and I understand
We're out Of CL that's fine and I understand

One shit I don't fucking get is how the fuck is possible that you oust a coach in the middle of the season and pay all his salary and then bring a rookie guy from within the Club and handed him another three years contract. Fuck me :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:

saeed agha

IPL Player
Oct 20, 2002
UAE

One shit I don't fucking get is how the fuck is possible that you oust a coach in the middle of the season and pay all his salary and then bring a rookie guy from within the Club and handed him another three years contract. Fuck me :mad::mad::mad::mad:
That’s why I said I don’t buy the building team argument. Perez is not a planner. He is a dictator MF and that’s why zidane left.
Hope this loss makes him quiet.
For the first time I want Jose back. Not because he is a great coach but because he can force the old fart to buy some star players.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota

Dude Stop Kose sher one after the other, :) Real MAD....rid

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
I love the Ajax mentality. I love how they keep producing young talents and always stay true to their offensive minded system from back in the 70s. These young lads simply have high motors and simply refuse to get intimidated. Sure, Madrid had stretches where they pressured Ajax back into their half (Ajax did the same to them in first leg though) but they kept coming back at them and never gave up playing a clean, refreshing and high energy brand of football. In the last 2 years i have watched nearly all their excellent youth teams games live on YouTube and i am happy that good work is at least partly translating and contributing to their first teams recent success.

Last edited: