The 2018-19 Champions league thread, Results, News & updates,All roads lead to Wanda Metropolitano,

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
PSG is such a fucking unlikable joke. There's something about them that just repels the neutral fan. It's not the Arab money (or at least that's not all of it). It's something else. It probably has something to do with League 1 being such a one-horse race and PSG's easy annual campaigns.

Too bad they've got some of the most likable and nicest players.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
United wont survive this if they continue to play like this. Its like literally waiting for PSG to finally score the equalizer.
PSG is such a fucking unlikable joke. There's something about them that just repels the neutral fan. It's not the Arab money (or at least that's not all of it). It's something else. It probably has something to do with League 1 being such a one-horse race and PSG's easy annual campaigns.

Too bad they've got some of the most likable and nicest players.
Back in the 90 and 00s i actually quite liked them and always supported them against their hated rivals Marseille but i started to dislike them i think after they sold their soul in order to become a top team. Zero point of identification with french players and one of the most important things that made me yuck was them starting to hire one italian player after another changing the whole culture of the club.