This is China, we're the Young force of the people's republic

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Now this is real deal Chinaskaya crap Rap, lovely commie propaganda machine as its best, delirious on the top.
hAji-boy comrades working for commie govern, bloody hired commie-gangstaRappers, muhah haaaahhaa.
CD Rev (ChengDu Revolution), the Red dragon aint no evil!

This is what we gona have soon, ChinasKaya World Map, fuck dat' chinaskya commie fuck!

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
You have an amazing eye for finding crap nobody cares for, yet it's food for thought.. perhaps chow mein for ur frontal lobe, macaroni for putta di mare dish or mast o khiar for aragh kishmishi ..

in short your brain-cell eating disease is contagious .. maybe it's that new deer thing found in Montana.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
My dear beloved Comrade inhouse'nigga!
You do care, I know it for well!

Montana..... noway, my work path going like as in between South Dakota & Wyoming.
You sort of jumping around chimpanzee cheering, cause hAji-PM of IRI announces his resignation, and you bloody fuckin have the guts talking about "crap nobody cares for"?
You are way too narrow-minded, kind of gift-wrapped pack of crap, comrade.
You need to find stuff that is implied but not real, I mean real real that can be felt physically, its sort of artwork with a combination of real and implied malicious falsehood, pick up something bumpy, smooth, soft and keyed up scaly.
Dose not matter what I say, I am sure you never get this, what you need to bring to the table are, calm and detail-oriented thoughts/concepts. You need to pair up with smarter hAjis, perhaps learn some self-study.
Please, fucking stop chasing obvious details, chase some girls, get laid (if you an earwig, find like-minded), but please.......dont drag the details in here.

Get Laid, for fuck sake....but do it responsibly!

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
ma' sweet fella..... I dunno why, but every time I switch this thing on, having ma' morning coffee :coffee: ending up at this forum, watching you, while you watching in&out jumping around sort of morning-wood tucked-in-boner, that jogs my memory of this "Cowbell guy" Will Ferrell, believe me ma' bruw....I can put ma' dirty pants on it!

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2014
Arash, what do you do in Wyoming and SD?

On the topic, I have spent a lot of time with Chinese recently and the worldview of their elite is rather interesting.

Here it is in a nutshell: Those bastard westerners have screwed us over, drugged us, killed us, used us as slaves for more than 200 ears. Now its payback time.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Gaines, me working as consultant engineer, worked even as the mr. "code rat" for a while, right now and mostly working as an advisor.
Dang, its free way of working, there are times I am off the slavery for months, back good days in Ca. I could sail for weeks and be out at sea (still do it when I'm visiting ma' lovely folks).
Nowadays and mostly spending time hunting and cross-country mud running.

By the way, I hope you get that joke/"a trap", I hate dat chinaskay Red-fucker!

Dec 30, 2014
Gaines, me working as consultant engineer, worked even as the mr. "code rat" for a while, right now and mostly working as an advisor.
Dang, its free way of working, there are times I am off the slavery for months, back good days in Ca. I could sail for weeks and be out at sea (still do it when I'm visiting ma' lovely folks).
Nowadays and mostly spending time hunting and cross-country mud running.

By the way, I hope you get that joke/"a trap", I hate dat chinaskay Red-fucker!
I surely did get your point;)

I though you may be into oil and gas since you are in Wyoming and ND. Have a few friends in that field working in those States..

Stay safe...

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
This is not about the King's man.... it's all bout the Chinese, they're coming for you!
How lovely chinamen framing the Hong Kong protests and how even more lovely IRI-mullas carrying out the imitation in a marvelous manner.
Let the protests start!

Satan laughing, spreads his wings.... oh lord yeah!
Now it's all about the WORLD vs Witchcraft

Black Sabbath ~ The Walpurgis Night

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
The protesters in Hong Kong believe they are testing the rulers limit in China!
WRONG.... deliberately and utterly misinformed young people are out there acting bolshevists, they have not read their history, sadly enough even less mentally present in their history lessons at school.

This is not 1789 - 1799 (French Revolution) days.

This is not 1917 - 1923 (Russian Revolution) days.

Beijing accusing Hong Kong protesters as terrorists. Beijing runs the "Rat A Tat Cat" and so do the IRI-hAjis, they just waiting out a siege. The world of today and the establishment will not stand even allow such behavior.
Even ordinary folks are getting tired and bored of these impetuous and quick-tempered vandals.

Money Rules - Order Reign-over the Order.

You need to be a fucking hot-headed retard to not have understanding this simple order.
The responsibility for all blood spills should be placed on the owners of the local rag mass-media, bunch of no good cocksucking blood-suckers, democracy-lover my fat fuckin ass!
At a certain time people will inch by inch come up against the truth, IMO way too late!

For Whom The Bell Tolls

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Way to go, the opposition movement in Hong Kong has made a huge record turnout and unprecedented gain in the territory district council of China.
At the same time, these people know it for well that China has the upper hand, which was the stabilizing factor in this strange relationship "China/the Opposition Movement in Hong Kong".
At the beginning both sides accused one another of using provoking and excessive violence by police and the way protester chucked molotov-cocktails, where shops vandalized and many subway station wrecked from fires set by protesters.
It was interesting to see how ordinary Hong Kong residents separated themselves from vandals and scum through this process which was observed by the rulers of China, there was a potential risk that the Chinese military would move in!

This is how people in Hong Kong think/understand the situation "form judgments by a process of logic".
"Hong Kong has been torn apart by violent anti government protests."
"Freedom and rights can’t be asked for — you have to fight for them.”
"I am really worried about the future. If I get arrested, can I face my family?”
"Normal people would try to avoid dangerous places. As front liners we try to rush over there.”
"I am not a brave warrior. I am afraid of dying.”
"Death threats are already part of my daily routine.”
"Our crime is to participate in protests.”
"I realized that I can use my voice in more ways than one.”
"After I was disqualified from running for office, I lost hope. But this city is worth it — we should not give up on politics in Hong Kong.”
"I am simply trying to do the work of a democratically elected lawmaker: to be a protector.”
"We have so many young people — we should offer as much help as we can.”
"Provided you don’t touch the so-called red line to suggest independence, anything is negotiable.”
"Their professions don’t mean they aren’t people. They bleed a lot, too.”
"If you want Hong Kong to be stable, you have to have a strong police force.”
"Their real objective is to take over Hong Kong.”
"Visual elements in these protests trigger emotions I can’t feel. But the scenes are very much alive to me.”
"Modern mothers will not only take care of the children — they will also wear sneakers to participate in social movements.”
"We can’t lose now, because the Chinese Communist Party is slowly taking away our freedoms.”
"Many of us swam to Hong Kong in search of freedom.”
"I sometimes feel like a den mother. Once one kid gets to know you, all of their friends will call you.”
"The government ignores you and has stopped approving peaceful protests. I have nothing left to say. So in the end, I can play music in public to encourage others.”
As silver-haired people, we have to do something special. We want to put ourselves between the police and the protesters, to try and protect the kids.”
"I have not slept at home for almost a month.”
"We wouldn’t chant, we wouldn’t touch any weapons, we wouldn’t touch tear gas canisters. It would affect the neutral image of first-aid-ers.”
"In protest events, we are looked upon as foreigners or tourists. We always say we are Hong Kong-ers, too.”
"Tear gas grenades seared my press vest. My thighs, waist and stomach were scorched. I didn’t stop until a few hours later when they started swelling.”

"I lost my job. But now I can say anything I want.”

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
It is exactly the same way when the neighborhood takes over by a bunch of vicious thugs, slowly and with extreme violence, while the best fella av neighborhood messes around and neglects responsibility towards the local fellas and area.
I thought for a very long time the Russians will be able to take over the neighborhood, but have occasionally given up those thoughts. Russians are just too stupid for the mission, there is something wrong with their genes. They can not stand firmly all the way into the net.
Is there anyone who has enough crave, hunger and brain substances to take over the whole shit is the Chinaman and nobody else.
China will take over.

Having this fella hAji "The Edward Bolshevik" running errands, we do not need have any enemies. We will hand it over to the Chinees!

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I have no issues with China our most loyal allies who never ask for anything in return. Btw hope you are safe in WY
I have been to your neck of the woods and in Yellowstone very beautiful

Every country with a Commie past or commie ties does it

Says Flag of my Country Russia in the 21st century but broski WE DO THE SAME thing in the States
They are just (Chinese Russsiasn) more in your face about it
Big Russian flag was when Russia upset mighty Yugoslavia in basketball with Vlade Divic and Drazen Petrovic Toni Kucic vs
basically Arvidas Sabonis

What do you call this homie
Proud to be an American\
Same thing they just put it in a nice song, peaceful

So the two above are propaganda but the third is not :)
Only Line missing from the 3rd song by the artist
If you don't buy my records
then Al Queda wins.

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
And he will represent a leader who saves us from Chinese tyranny and oppression.
The fucker works for chinese, that's for sure, no doubt!
Ask chYYneeese, dont ask me....ask chYnese.....uhhhh!?

What this son of the satan does is to ensure more sympathy for Chinese among people here in United States, even more all around the world.

We are fucking doomed, we have him and guess what, we have also old fart commie Joe Biden, it's all over. God help us all!
Why can't someone just make this piece of shit shut that motherucking baboon mouth up.
Why can't this turd just zipp it, why?

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
yOoo ma'n!gga @hAjiTM .....
I really hope you've had time to consult the brouw@MC , hAji@TB and everyone else @besserwissers all around this tremendous forum before you replying in this thread.
The heck you fighting that @admin hAji for?
He's hell of a nice und easy going fella if you ask me!

However and whether you like it or not, Chinese will take over and controll it in due course, buncha drunken ruskye peasants aint no good enough to do it.

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
China on the verge to pass a hugely national security law for Hong Kong.
This is the biggest blow to the traitors who had counted on cutting off the metropolitan area and the special administrative region from the rest of China.
Now, suck this George Soros, call your mama that Hillary the Wixxer!

The NY SE, S&P 500 and Nasdaq composite will fall big time this morning.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
My homie nothing beats Russian Coommie music my version, youtube 8jw0T-zzd5o Chinese Xi Xinpingpong aint got Nuttin on us, URA!
No way to stop chinese anymore, the first 300 of them arrived to US back in 1820, believe me bro, noway to stop ChinahAjis anymore!
First they did the slava Petrovsky, then it was to crack brouw "hairy-back" Chuck, it's all over baby!
Chinees are here to rule!

Last edited: