Copa América 2019 | June 14 to July 7

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
Colombia and Uruguay have a very strong chance of winning this tournament. Brazil despite playing at home does not have the quality strikers necessary to win.

Personally I hope Carlos can win with Colombia.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Chile destroys Japan! 0-4!

I really dont understand what is wrong with Argentina! is Coach that important? if so then Valvarade is amazing coach to get that from Messi, I watched the game against Colombia, and its like a different Messi showed up! Maybe Messi is paying Reza Parastesh to play on his behalf for National team?

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
Argentina has a weak defense and midfield. In comparison Colombia has a more balanced and stronger team. The result in their game is not surprising.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Question, When Barca wins, you say its "ALL" about Messi, when Argentina loses, its "Argentina is horrible" can you please explain?
lol delband that is exactly the same!!! Messi had a horrible day so Argentina was horrible as well. But I got to say this Argentina team is useless. they got lucky that the keeper saved the penalty otherwise they would have been out of the tournament already..

Feb 4, 2005
lol delband that is exactly the same!!! Messi had a horrible day so Argentina was horrible as well. But I got to say this Argentina team is useless. they got lucky that the keeper saved the penalty otherwise they would have been out of the tournament already..
They also got lucky for the cards Otomendi and the keeper didn't get

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
So then, dont say "Argentina is horrible" you should say "Messi is horrible" no?