Carlos Queiroz the mastermind Chess player

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
He did the same thing in 2006...
😎
His 🎯 was team melli, Perspolis and its naive and shipeesh like fans were just a tool to get there, once he realised he can't get it he fucked off and double crossed them without a simple goodbye.

He got them the prestigious local cups though but bollocks internationaly!

While Iran played Argentina, Spain, Portugal, Sweden....?.....

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
again dostane kise keshemon talking non sense.. Baba jan he didn't got paid for a whole year, CQ got his money when ever he demand it. There is a big difference. If it was me, I would have done the same thing. We as Persepolis supporters appreciate what he did (mainly shutting down our main rival) and blame the new Perspolis board for fucking up.

Hala dostane abie khoshhal bashan, engar varagh bargashte. Morabi ghabli 1.2 M migire rezayat bede, Pesare dayousesh ke hich gohi nakhordeh bod 200k dollar migire. Miain 1.6 million be morabi jaded midin… Goftam ke in 4, 5 sale kheli sozesh dashte, dige mafia poshte parde bayad kare khodesho mikard.

Feb 4, 2005
again dostane kise keshemon talking non sense.. Baba jan he didn't got paid for a whole year, CQ got his money when ever he demand it. There is a big difference. If it was me, I would have done the same thing. We as Persepolis supporters appreciate what he did (mainly shutting down our main rival) and blame the new Perspolis board for fucking up.

Hala dostane abie khoshhal bashan, engar varagh bargashte. Morabi ghabli 1.2 M migire rezayat bede, Pesare dayousesh ke hich gohi nakhordeh bod 200k dollar migire. Miain 1.6 million be morabi jaded midin… Goftam ke in 4, 5 sale kheli sozesh dashte, dige mafia poshte parde bayad kare khodesho mikard.
Ridam be football dakheli Iran. In the last 10-15 years I only followed it to tease my longi friends but with all the shit happening (football and everything else) I don't even like doing that anymore. Kheili kirieh!

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field

You are bringing untrue info here to save face for your club and fans who became stone on ice!
There were many times Carlos salary got delayed and he even spent money from his own pocket to sort things and also not to forget his charity contributions.
Rivalary aside I like Perspolis, for my own family reasons.
Calling out brandgoh has nothing to do with being a blue fan.
He didn't get team melli and took off while keeping you all in dark and sneakingly blame it on the club directors and make the fans mad at them.
Just like he turned them against Carlos and team melli.
He fooled loungis twice and manipulated you guys constantly.
And now he is laughing his ass, kept you all guessing while he has been negotiating for weeks with the arabs and agreed terms with them.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
You are bringing untrue info here to save face for your club and fans who became stone on ice!
There were many times Carlos salary got delayed and he even spent money from his own pocket to sort things and also not to forget his charity contributions.
Rivalary aside I like Perspolis, for my own family reasons.
Calling out brandgoh has nothing to do with being a blue fan.
He didn't get team melli and took off while keeping you all in dark and sneakingly blame it on the club directors and make the fans mad at them.
Just like he turned them against Carlos and team melli.
He fooled loungis twice and manipulated you guys constantly.
And now he is laughing his ass, kept you all guessing while he has been negotiating for weeks with the arabs and agreed terms with them.
Again not true, stop making stuff up my friend. I know you hate your Sarvar Perspolis vally baba bikhial.. Its not as simple as you put it. Branko was just on a phone call with a internet TV station. Read what he said.. As far as CQ goes, he got enough money for the 8 years he was in Iran. for 6 months he got 900k to humiliate us at the Asian Cup (destroyed by Japan).

برانکو: هنوز با الاهلی قرارداد امضا نکرده‌ام اما به آنها قول داده‌ام؛ هواداران شرایطم را درک کنند/ وقتی ایران را ترک کردم، هرگز به عدم بازگشت فکر نمی‌کردم/ اگر مسئولان پرسپولیس توافق نکنند، مجبورم شکایت کنم

سرمربی فصل گذشته پرسپولیس در گفتگوی تلفنی با یک برنامه اینترنتی:
من هنوز با الاهلی عربستان قرارداد امضا نکرده‌ام اما به آنها قول داده‌ام و متاسفانه امکان ندارد زیر قولم بزنم.

امیدوارم هواداران پرسپولیس مرا درک کنند و بدانند دلایل من هیچ ارتباطی با مدیران باشگاه ندارد و آنها در تصمیم من دخیل نبودند و شخصا چنین تصمیمی گرفتم.
امسال زمانی‌که من ایران را ترک کردم به‌هیچ عنوان فکر نمی‌کردم که بروم و برنگردم؛ اما بعد از بازگشت به کرواسی و مشورت با خانواده و همکاران، به این تصمیم جدید رسیدیم.
قصد نداشتم شانه خالی کنم یا فرار کنم، نه! بلکه می‌خواستم به همکاری ادامه دهم که براساس مشاوره‌ها، الاهلی عربستان را انتخاب کردم.
اینکه رسانه‌های سعودی می‌گویند عید فطر با الاهلی قرارداد بسته‌ام، دروغ است!
من از ژاپن، چین، مالزی، قطر، تایلند، امارات و از عربستان پیشنهاد داشتم و سه باشگاه سعودی مرا می‌خواستند که الاهلی تنها یکی از آنها بود.
اینکه می‌گویند محسن زیر پای من را خالی کرده صحت ندارد و رابطه ما بسیار خوب بود؛ اصلا ایشان دنبال جانشینم نبوده است.
همانطور که من با آقای زنوزی و مدیران سایپا و پیکان مذاکره می‌کردم، سایرین ازجمله بازیکنان هم مذاکره داشتند و این در فوتبال حرفه‌ای طبیعی است.
در شرایط فعلی، قبل از هرچیز من اهل توافق با مسئولان پرسپولیس هستم؛ اگر مسئولان باشگاه نخواهد توافق را بپذیرد، مجبورم که به مراجع قضایی فیفا شکایت کنم!
اکنون قرارداد ما به زیان باشگاه پرسپولیس فسخ می‌شود چراکه تعهدات آنها برطبق قرارداد به اجرا درنیامده است.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Houman jan if you really think I said these because I HATE Perspolis then I say no more... Digeh harfi nadaram.

You go and enjoy reading the cumulative lier and trickster and cheer yourself up that he put fans and directors against each other and fucked off.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Houman jan if you really think I said these because I HATE Perspolis then I say no more... Digeh harfi nadaram.

You go and enjoy reading the cumulative lier and trickster and cheer yourself up that he put fans and directors against each other and fucked off.
man ke midonam dar daron you don't like perspolis and branko which is fine. I am OK with it. Vally ina kharo madare ino yek sale service kardan. yek gheron pool nagerefte. manam bodam mizashtam miraftam. That's all I am saying. He is the most successful Perspolis coach. at least pay the guy so he won't quite with 1 year left on his contract.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Na baba! Oghab va Kasra 50-50 Taji-Perspolisi hastand. Yek dar mioon az mavvedat o Iranpak o Ali Parvi tariff mikonand. Zeddeh PP mikhay faghat khodam.
LOL
I spent many happy times in bowling Abdo, I had the chance to go to the gym and sauna and the pool as a young teen and met many sports celebrities in there including Mr Abdo himself, I used to watch Perspolis players playing football in the indoor basketball court and a chance to talk to them.
Yeah I love Taj but I don't hate Perspolis, always want us to beat them and other teams beat them if it help us.
Yeah Iranpak rest in peace was such a gentleman, always had a warning smile for us kids and time to talk to us.
Marhoom Mehrab was such a kind and generous person, he once invited us about 10 or so kids to the famous hot dog meal in the snack bar in there.
Players like Parvin and Bagheri, Iranpak, Behzadi, they are team melli stars, for me team melli comes first.
When it comes to Derby then you cheer your own.
Yaroo yeah 2 khat email payaam daadeh yeah mosht khaali basteh o baaz mesle 2006 faraar kard.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
I must add something in all the years of watching the Derby there is one particular instance that I had a peculiar and bizarre feeling, kind of being mad and disappointed and a sense of admiration and joy!
That's when Karim Bagheri scored that long range winner in the 89 th minute.
It was like kicking yourself in the nuts and jumping with joy 😂!

Feb 4, 2005
I must add something in all the years of watching the Derby there is one particular instance that I had a peculiar and bizarre feeling, kind of being mad and disappointed and a sense of admiration and joy!
That's when Karim Bagheri scored that long range winner in the 89 th minute.
It was like kicking yourself in the nuts and jumping with joy 😂!
Nagoftam hooman joon?
Man az biganegan hargez nanalam

Keh ba man harche kard an ashna kard

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2014
I though the all-knowing ISP football "experts" predicted CQ would not last a month in Colombia. What happened? Apparently, after the Argentine game, he is treated like a god.

Oh well. So much for our resident "experts". Here is a hint for you guys: At least, play the game once or twice, before you start blabbing about it.