English Premier League, FA CUP Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates ( 2019-20 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Chelsea is flat. Hazard carried this team. A healthy William can be much help as he scores often.

Lampard in a tough bind as xfer was shut for him. This is like derby but in EPL. Lol can imagine Lampard go bald this season.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
I enjoyed this Chelsea vs Leicester game. an exciting 1-1 draw. Mount had a very good first half for Chelsea. Maddison had a very good 2nd half for Leicester.
Am sure the beer has like 85% contribution as game died and revived.

United tomorrow will have similar faith as WW is not a joke.

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
Am sure the beer has like 85% contribution as game died and revived.

United tomorrow will have similar faith as WW is not a joke.
LOOL. beer can fix just about everything.

There were short intervals of lull but overall the game was open and exciting. both teams went for the win towards the end of the match.

B.Rogers is building a solid team in Leicester.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
I am seeing g Totts more poised that Liverpool. Also Arsenal making less mistakes and more stable compare to last. For my money both of those teams can top Liverpool this year. Arsenal would ve pushing it but probable.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Mane is running LP at the moment w an injury God knows what will happen. They have been getting lucky. Both Totts an MC of last note could beat LP today.

Azpi is Cahil-grade, contributes not a whole lot. Not sure what the attraction is. Goal was scored on him. If I were a true Chelsea fans and this current team would be painful.

Last edited:

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Mane is running LP at the moment w an injury God knows what will happen. They have been getting lucky. Both Totts an MC of last note could beat LP today.

Azpi is Cahil-grade, contributes not a whole lot. Not sure what the attraction is. Goal was scored on him. If I were a true Chelsea fans and this current team would be painful.
yeah sure :)

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^Saw this last nite. A lot of decent observation and insight. Chelsea will have to make magic to be in top 6 the way it looks. Def understaffed.

They need abraham to score and hes such a disappointment so far.

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
^Saw this last nite. A lot of decent observation and insight. Chelsea will have to make magic to be in top 6 the way it looks. Def understaffed.

They need abraham to score and hes such a disappointment so far.
I watched quite a bit of Tammy Abraham doing real well in his loan spell at Championship (25 goals in 37 games). he was a big part of Aston Villa's EPL promotion. He needs time to adjust from Championship to EPL. i think he has the attributes to do well in EPL if he gets proper service.

Status
Not open for further replies.