Iran Persian Gulf Pro League 2019-2020 Fixtures , News, Transfers, Match Updates [R]

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Foolad scored their only chance once again in the 95th minute ...
but not to blame anyone ... you gotta score otherwise anything can happen
Esteghlal 1 - Foolad 1

How it's possible to be a "professional" full-time footballer and still put up these laughable displays of the game is beyond me. Every game feels like the players just met 5 minutes before kick-off and decided to randomly wear two sets of jerseys and play a pickup-game :)

Some of these guys have been playing together for years and in the case of Perspolis, they've lifted the trophy 3 years in a row! LOOOLLLL!!!

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
The goal you guys gave up reminds me of the FIFA computer game that you could send the corner like that ... haha ... akhe in chi bood :D
Actually, it was a set play which ended up in the goal with some luck. If you think about it, why would Haj Safeei Would position himself all the way to the right, when he plays on the left side? I think that was the highlight of the game. Rest of the game was too sloppy.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
toof to rohe hamaton...

دختر آبی درگذشت

سحر خدایاری، دختری که در اعتراض به تشکیل پرونده قضایی و حکم ۶ ماه حبس برای ورود به ورزشگاه آزادی، خودسوزی کرده بود، ساعاتی پیش درگذشت.

منبع: خبرآنلاین

Feb 4, 2005
toof to rohe hamaton...

دختر آبی درگذشت

سحر خدایاری، دختری که در اعتراض به تشکیل پرونده قضایی و حکم ۶ ماه حبس برای ورود به ورزشگاه آزادی، خودسوزی کرده بود، ساعاتی پیش درگذشت.

منبع: خبرآنلاین
Ridam beh footballi keh bekhateresh adam injoori bemireh. Madar jendeha!