Legionnaires thread 2019-2020, News, Updates, Live Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
تو برو واسه طارمی بزن به تخته بابا ...تق تق تق...آدم نمیدونه بهت بخنده یا واست گریه کنه
LOL
حالا مگه حسودیت شد؟ بیا برای تو هم میزنم به تخته تا چشمت نزنن: تق تق تق.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Zenit playing Tula LIVE

Zenit were awarded a penalty nice touch by Dzyuba telling Sardar to take it but he missed it was an awful penalty!!Hasn't scored for a while looks like he's lost his confidence!
I hope Azmoun score today and get a confidence booster for the game against Lyon in CL on Tuesday.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Gucci was my favorite player in Iran and it was a pity that he didn't play in world cup.
I never forget his crucial late goal he scored against South Korea that took us to WC2014 and the late equaliser against Iraq in Asian cup and Reza has always remained down to earth unlike Azizi who's been acting like an arrogant self-centred Billy Big Bollox since 1997.

Reza Gucci was our best finisher at WC2018 but overall Taremi and Azmoun were better options overall superior forwards. IF and its only an IF he was subbed in vs Portugal with 5 mins to go and had Taremi's chance he would have scored :D Wasn't to be though. What I like is he has refused to join any crappy IPL teams unlike Ashkan Dejagah and Reza Shekari preferring to play at higher level & I respect that.

Last edited:

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Amir Abedzadeh SAVED a penalty in his first match for Maritimo away to Sporting Braga in the portugeues cup it finished 2-2.
Terrific save it reminded me of his dad the Asian Eagle :)

Save is @ 1:14

Status
Not open for further replies.