اسلحه سری سپاه پاسداران

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
یعنی الاغ اومد صحبت کنه گوزید
میگه چطور ایران از چین پارچه وارد میکنه و یک عده باور میکنن ایران موشک میساز ه
واقعا خر تر و کس خل تر از این سئوال همون سئوال کننده است
زیرا امریکا نه تنها پارچه بلکه تمام کفش هایی که امریکایی ها می پوشند از چین وارد میشود
نود درصد از پارچه لباس امریکایی ها چینی است
و میتوان گفت صد درصد از مردم امریکا بجز طبقه مرفع تمام وسایلشان چینی است
از تلویزیون گرفته تا لباس و موتور و این جور چیزها
بعدا این کش مشنگ امده میگه چون ایران پارچه از چیز وارد میکنه پس صنایع اسلحه سازی ایران دروغه
:LOL:
الاغ اون کس مقزیه که فرق بین کفش و چادر مشکی که سمبل مذهب و افتخار امت شیعه هست رو نمیدونه.

این چارتا موشک و تیر و تفنگ چسکی رو هم که بهش میبالین به هیچ در نمیخوره. اگر میخورد از روسیه میلیارد‌ها موشک نمیخریدین.

مثل گوز تو باد میمونه.

Last edited:

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
The fact that this zenaa zaadeh is simply ignoring the falakat o badbakhti of iranian people and cheer up sepahs lies and sanate maaket saazi instead, should tell people what kind of haroom zaadeh he actually is. I know we all know what kind of haroom zaddeh he is, but i think its always worth mentioning over again. Furthermore, this zenaa zaadeheye jire khor is too dumb to understand the difference between the two thing. The US government is actively trying to PREVENT chinese goods to flood US market by upping the taxes while the IR regime is actively importing chaador or textile for chaador from China because the domestic manufacturers are not able to produce enough to saturate the high demand of millions of khaaharaane zeynab who need these chaadors to find their ways to jennate elaahi. Jeddi migam, haalet be ham nemikhore az in khaar kosse haa?

May 9, 2004
الاغ اون کس مقزیه که فرق بین کفش و چادر مشکی که سمبل مذهب و افتخار امت شیعه هست رو نمیدونه.

این چارتا موشک و تیر و تفنگ چسکی رو هم که بهش میبالین به هیچ در نمیخوره. اگر میخورد از روسیه میلیارد‌ها موشک نمیخریدین.

مثل گوز تو باد میمونه.
کس و شعر نگو مردک
ملیاردها دلار از روسیه موشک نخریدن اون اس 300 قراردادش 14 سال پیش بسته شده بود که روسها چون بعدها ایران بخاطر برنامه اتمی تحریم شد قبول نکردن
تا کار به دادگاه کشیده شد و موشک رو دادن
کس مشنگ میدونی روسیه از اسرائیل بعضی از قطعات نطامی رو میخره؟
میدونی امریکا بعضی از قطعات نطامی رو از المان و فنلاند میخره
کس نگو
موشک اگر بدرد نمیخورد اربابت ترامپ تو خودش نمیشاشید وقتی ایران هواپیمای 200 ملیون دلاری امریکا رو زد
و ترامپ نتونست نطق بکشه
اگر بدرد نمیخورد ایران نمیتونست کشتی بریطانییای رو مثل بز بکشه و بیاره بند عباس
و انگلیس ذلیل بشه و کشتی ایرانی رو رها کنه
موشک اگر بدرد نخور بود ایران با چند موشک نیمی از صادرات نفت عربستان رو قطع نمیکرد با موشکهایی که رادرهای پیشرفته امریکایینتونستند حتی ببینند از کجا
خوردند
;)

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
sepah goh khordeh. in zena zadeh ha aslan oumadan ta artesh e iran ro kharab konan va kardan.
sepah najjes be daste mosad e esrael migardeh va be dastoor esrael najjes iran ra ghaarat kardeh.
hameh chize ma ra bordeh and hatta be zarih emamzadeh ha rahm nakardan va mellat khar khaaban...(tu coma hastan)! x(
hanuz ye eddeh gaav goole abba ammameh in bi sharaf ha ro mikhoran.

sepah is an Israeli entity and part of mosad and its agents. They were placed there by sahionists to destroy Iran's Army (navy n airforce etc.)
now the useless Iranian armed forces cant defend shi* they are only there to control crowds inside Iran as it is the work of All shi**ty countries' armies.
They have robbed Iran out of everything. They have emptied our museums and/or replaced the real valuables with Fakes. They destroy most of our historical places in hopes of finding treasure and do it with blessings of Stupid people who think they are "Improving" things!

...and for those who think this is not true they are either stupid or are agents. (not unless you can prove beyond any doubt that these bastards are real patriots and don't belong to Israel)! just because they say marg bar this and death to that means Nothing! Avaam Faribi is way of their deception (didn't I already say stupid ppl?)
anyone ever heard of Jang-e Zargari before??
Khamenei as well as most of the son of a bi*ches who rob Iran are yahudi. Khameneis filthy family came (sneaked) from Russia when Russians invade Iran before Reza Shah came....and settled in khrrasan. He was a known Marxist in MR Shah's time and wrote a book (tohid) which was anti God and anti religion with his friend Ashoori . Ashoori printed the damn book in his name so Khamenei got mad at him for taking credit for the book.
Than after the Israeli revolution in Iran Khamenei executed Ashoori for being mortad. (ok ayat. khazali was tricked into it but Khamenei maloon did nothing to stop it).
these are all nasty facts...and there are plenty more...
Anyone can come in Iran and claim to be Iranian like Khomeini who came from India and was a Sikh but somehow became a seyed and moslem leader....
u know most of yahodi ppl who run iran but I bet you didn't know Khomeini and Khamenei are in that group too. and I bet you didn't know Ataturk and Barezani were johood too. Now I opened a can of termites (coz warms are harmless).
I suggest listening to ppl like Chris Bolyn to get some of d truth ...

Last edited: