Thank you TM and Coach Queiroz

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
On IRIB3, Sholfaghar nasab Misaghi and Khiabani didnt even criticise Wilmots. They seemed all happy about Iraq winning. Such traitors.
Khiabania and Misaghi are two of the biggest khayeh maal bastards ever. Fucking traitors. Zholfaghar nasab is another petty guy. Iran land of traitors and idiots in charge.
Ferdosipour has always been man enough to stand against zoorgooii and for that he's always been in people's hearts. but these a$$holes make him reach the skies now.

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
I'm just going to say, Mr. Queiroz is clearly the best coach in the history of Iranian football. It's due to his efforts that our current group of loser players looked like actual footballers and were able to attain success.

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
I agree with you, just a question, how many times during his time in charge did he beat Iraq?
I remember that we played Iraq in the Asia cup and the Aussie ref screwed us with a red card, which eventually led to the team being eliminated in penalty shots. I don't think we played them in any other games.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
With all these shit going on in Iran , you guys are really concerned about Team Melli and CQ . Oh boy
Great one
I also believe that 100 percent
Who gives a damn about soccer in a nation that the simplest rights doesn't exist

Because we know that the shit going on is only temporary. Nothing will change.

Glad you survived Bayswater!
Fariborz glad you're still alive :)
How was your holiday in London?
Amazing experience. we walked about 160 KM in 5 days and 5 days was not sufficient to get to the bottom of my list.

Bayswater was a cool place. We were staying about 500 meters away from Lancaster gate station. The very last day, we walked from my hotel to the Camden market through Regent's park. too bad I passed by the zoo but didn't get a chance to visit it.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Amazing experience. we walked about 160 KM in 5 days and 5 days was not sufficient to get to the bottom of my list.

Bayswater was a cool place. We were staying about 500 meters away from Lancaster gate station. The very last day, we walked from my hotel to the Camden market through Regent's park. too bad I passed by the zoo but didn't get a chance to visit it.
London is a great place to walk around. I am part based in central London now and get there a few days a month. I hate the chaos at 5pm though.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK

Why didn't you use public transport and save more time? then you would've had more time to go to interesting places like London Zoo.
Where did you have your meals? Did you go to any Persian restaurants?

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
London is a great place to walk around. I am part based in central London now and get there a few days a month. I hate the chaos at 5pm though.
Must be very difficult travelling from Stoke-on-Trent to London, luckily I've been based in London for years and love it :)

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Stoke on Trent?

I drive early morning, park at an underground station and go into London. Sometimes I stay the night in a hotel as my company pays for it. But I prefer to come back, see the kids and sleep in my own bed.
Yeah I think you told me a while back, anyway London is a beautiful place specially the Western parts but expensive though now a days it's almost impossible to buy a House in West London.

Dec 30, 2014
Yeah I think you told me a while back, anyway London is a beautiful place specially the Western parts but expensive though now a days it's almost impossible to buy a House in West London.
Are the exorbitant prices of real-estate in London have anything to do with Chinese/HK money pouring into the market?