English Premier League, FA CUP Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates ( 2019-20 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
yes today. clear PK not called for SH. Congrats to Livarshit supporters for winning the league after 30 years with help of VAR. shameful!!
Just watched it, how is VAR responsible here? the ref did NOT use the VAR and based on the rules, the mistake was NOT clear and Obvious for the VAR to interfere. There could have been a PK for Liverpool before that , VAR got involved rightly and decided NOT to give the PK to Liverpool.
Again, VAR is doing EXACTLY what it is suppose to do, apply the LAWS of the game.
I understand as a United fan you are upset that your rival team is DESTROYING the league. But comeon dude, dont be a sore loser, they are playing some AMAZING football, appreciate it and enjoy the game, just like I never said REF and VAR and stuff when Barca was destroying Real (and still is)
Good football must be appreciated.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Just watched it, how is VAR responsible here? the ref did NOT use the VAR and based on the rules, the mistake was NOT clear and Obvious for the VAR to interfere. There could have been a PK for Liverpool before that , VAR got involved rightly and decided NOT to give the PK to Liverpool.
Again, VAR is doing EXACTLY what it is suppose to do, apply the LAWS of the game.
I understand as a United fan you are upset that your rival team is DESTROYING the league. But comeon dude, dont be a sore loser, they are playing some AMAZING football, appreciate it and enjoy the game, just like I never said REF and VAR and stuff when Barca was destroying Real (and still is)
Good football must be appreciated.
loool. sokhi bikhial.. you think I am the only one that have noticed how VAR has helped Shitpool get here!!! true they play decent football but VAR has basically handed over the title to them. any how it was bound to happen after 30 miserable years.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
VAR is good but laws of the game specially offside need to change.
maybe outside of EPL is good but its been total shit in EPL. for example today it totally fucked up. Steerling clear red card, PK should have been retaken loris was off the line. he also fouled sterling again. I can bring you many examples that they fucked up. I am telling you if there was no VAR this shit team would have to wait 30 more miserable years..

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
maybe outside of EPL is good but its been total shit in EPL. for example today it totally fucked up. Steerling clear red card, PK should have been retaken loris was off the line. he also fouled sterling again. I can bring you many examples that they fucked up. I am telling you if there was no VAR this shit team would have to wait 30 more miserable years..
نه همون که گفتم. هیچوقت رو حرف‌من حرف‌نزن

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
loool. sokhi bikhial.. you think I am the only one that have noticed how VAR has helped Shitpool get here!!! true they play decent football but VAR has basically handed over the title to them. any how it was bound to happen after 30 miserable years.
VAR is applying the laws of the game, you dont like it? then ask IFAB to change it. Until then , dont be a sore looser. Again I ask you, has VAR ever used to give LIVERPOOL an advantage that was AGAINST the law of the game? thank you.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
VAR is applying the laws of the game, you dont like it? then ask IFAB to change it. Until then , dont be a sore looser. Again I ask you, has VAR ever used to give LIVERPOOL an advantage that was AGAINST the law of the game? thank you.
loool sore loser???? bokhial...

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
Quite an undeserved win for Spurs. City totally dominated the game until Zinchenko got sent off. They had 5 clear-cut chances to score and somehow none of them went in. If this game took place 10 more times, Spurs would've lost 9 of them.
Here is a staggering stat.

Man City vs Spurs this season:

City: 51 shots , 2 goals
Spurs: 6 shots , 4 goals

Status
Not open for further replies.