La Liga | Copa Del Rey & all Spanish related Matches,Schedules , News, Transfers and Updates ( 2019-20 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Good ! lets hope Inter wins Serie A/QUOTE]
I just wanted to congratulate you, nice win vs Barce. It would be nice to see Real Madrid overcome and beat City, I would like to see Real Bayern part III. Well hopefully Bayern will win the Bundesliga, hope all is well man, btw haven't posted in like 6 months so hope that should suffice.
Good ! lts hope Inter wins Serie A
Here's a funny video I found that I thought you might like. On and I.R.I I almost forgot Forza Inter go inter good luck in sirea A.

saeed agha

IPL Player
Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Feeling great. We need to keep it up. We can’t afford to lose any points from now on.
My biggest concern is lack of goal scoring despite the opportunities created.

saeed agha

IPL Player
Oct 20, 2002
UAE
Thank you Zidane for another f**k up. You still think you have the 2017 bench? Wake up and smell the humus.. u have no bench now just stick to ur damn starting 11.
When Barca wins la liga this season in May they should send a big gift to Zidane. His contribution is not less than Messi’s.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
La Liga belongs to Barcelona because we simply can not do well against smaller teams, I am not sure what the issue is, but look at this year, we beat Barca, A.Madrid and choke against LEVANTE (13) and BETIS (12), Celta Vigo (17) Mallorca (18) , something doesnt make sense to me!!!

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
La Liga belongs to Barcelona because we simply can not do well against smaller teams, I am not sure what the issue is, but look at this year, we beat Barca, A.Madrid and choke against LEVANTE (13) and BETIS (12), Celta Vigo (17) Mallorca (18) , something doesnt make sense to me!!!
Are you talking about Manchester United?

saeed agha

IPL Player
Oct 20, 2002
UAE
These are signs of a inconsistency and lack of bench strength.. plus the illusion that Zidane is living in thinking his old players are still good.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
These are signs of a inconsistency and lack of bench strength.. plus the illusion that Zidane is living in thinking his old players are still good.
So you are suggesting the "old" players can beat Barcelona and Atletico Madrid and have problem against Mallorca? hmmm I am sorry sir, but I don't think that is the reason, something else is going on.

Oct 20, 2002
UAE
So you are suggesting the "old" players can beat Barcelona and Atletico Madrid and have problem against Mallorca? hmmm I am sorry sir, but I don't think that is the reason, something else is going on.
Any team can beat another team in one game. But only a team with a deep bench is the ones that wins titles.
Real is inconsistent and offensively too weak to win the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.