The 2019-20 UEFA Champions League thread, Results, News & updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

saeed agha

IPL Player
Oct 20, 2002
UAE
What a horrible game by Madrid especially the middle which was outplayed for most of the game. Casemiro played his career worst.
And what was Zidane thinking playing the out of shape Hazarde for 83 mins and then making these subs in the last 7 mins. !!! And where was Vinicius ?
Zidane failed miserably in game management last night.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
I think it's fair to say that Varane screwed it up big time for the whole team.
I'd say that's unfair. City dominated Madrid at the Bernabeu. Madrid had nothing going for them. They had one brilliant moment in Benzema's goal. That's it. City on the other hand was wasting chances left and right. Sterling reeeeeed. He could've had a hat-trick if he moved his lazy ass with more agility.

City should've won this match regardless of Varane's fuck ups.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
I'd say that's unfair. City dominated Madrid at the Bernabeu. Madrid had nothing going for them. They had one brilliant moment in Benzema's goal. That's it. City on the other hand was wasting chances left and right. Sterling reeeeeed. He could've had a hat-trick if he moved his lazy ass with more agility.

City should've won this match regardless of Varane's fuck ups.
Yes but City didn't. If Varane hadn't fucked up who knows. Sure, City played better but playing better doesn't always win you matches.

I wonder what would have happened if Ramos had played instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.